Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

also.. looks like first production gets a free bonus car pack

Ship Bonus" car pack, available to the "first production run" of Forza 4:
"Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965: Take to the road in this classic American stallion, one of Ford's most successful launch cars behind the Model A.
Koenigsegg Agera 2011: "The Agera–from the Swedish verb "to act"–celebrates 15 years of Koenigsegg's uncompromising philosophy of making dream cars."
Lexus SC300 1997: A classic personal luxury coupé, the SC300 combines a powerful racer with a 225hp I6-powered engine.
RUF RGT-8 2011: The spectacular RGT-8 is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 engine that has been fine tuned to deliver unmatchable sports car power and curb appeal.
Tesla Roadster Sport 2011: For luxury car fans, the Roadster Sport is electric heaven. Get behind the wheel of this electric two-seater and go zero to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds with a peak rating of 288 horsepower."

question now is.. Target, Best Buy, or Amazon?

I may have to get back into the Forza gaming. I haven't played two or three.

I have one of them, probably 2. Anyone wanna play it this weekend? It's been years since I played it.

sold 2 a long time ago at a yard sale..lol.. left 3 in SB for my friend to play since 4 will be out next month

Didn't you completely finish off the achievements for it? I'd have sold it too.

well, on 2 all i had to do was collect the cars.. that wasnt gonna happen.. lol.. with 3 i had to finish all the races 1st place.. i was about 50% done, so i wasnt about to try and finish them, plus when i tried transferring my data from one xbox to the other i corrupted my data and it was useless.. lost everything.. lol

if you preorder from bestbuy you get fm4 fuzzy dice for free

edit.. forgot to add.. online only

Last edited:
do you think it's going to have the top gear test track? if it does i will pee my pants and post pics

better get out some dry pants and your camera.. just watched a trailer on live and looks like it'll be in there

forza4 demo in the marketplace

*live is having issues right now though .. so its not dl'ing

Last edited:
I just jizzed in my pants. Demo was sweet, but I was hoping to get to try out the vehicle interaction stuff In the garage.

the simulation steering definitely puts it on par w/ GT5 as far as simulation goes

weak ass lap times.. lol.. u should try using it w/ manual/clutch, and tcs stm off ..

Back