Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm sure clint is happy they finally got the CTR in there. we talked about that one a couple years ago.

:werd: I always wanted to see it too. Just saw the Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt. Effin sweeeet. Lame that muscle car lovers are the only ones that get the "DLC" shaft though. Don't see why theyre the only cars that are optional (read: cost extra) to get in the game. The pre order shaft is a bitch too.

yea.. the preorder thing has be pissed off because there are 3 cars i want, but i'll only be able to get 1 of them.. lol.. getting the preorder 1M and gonna see if i can trade codes for the CRZ

i barely did mine today from BB.. first Target had the preorder CRZ, then somehow it got switched to the Microsoft Store which is fucking lame.. everyone has a Target, only select cities have a MS Store

Never even heard of them. So I'm guessing theyre not here. Haha If I could Id trade you. I'm sure we could buy and gift them to eachother.

Wow definetly not. All out west except Atlanta Minnesota and some place in Virginia. That's some bullshit.

Edit: damn, and Oak Brook, IL Close to where I lived in Chicago.

Where's DarkHand. He lives out there. Maybe he could gift some cars to us. You could get the M, I could get the STI, and we could have em all. Well besides the Mini, but who cares.

Once again FM4 will feature both original music as well as licensed and like in FM3 once again Lance Hayes aka DJ Drunken Master has produced the majority of those.
But there are also some tracks from well known musicians in the video game business like Bob and Barn, Ian Livingstone, Jesper Kyd and Richard Jacques just to name a few.

On the licensed side FM4 will feature the following artists and tracks:

Alex Metric - It Starts (Vocal version)
Camo & Krooked - Cross the Line (Forza 4 Instrumental Version)
Camo & Krooked - Cryptkeeper (Forza Version)
Chasing Shadows - Who!
Danny Byrd (featuring Cyantific & I-Kay) - Judgement Day
Danny Byrd (featuring Cyantific & I-Kay) - Judgement Day VIP
Danny Byrd - We Can Have It All
Danny Byrd - We Can Have It All (Koan Sound Remix)
Dirty Vegas - Little White Doves
Dirty Vegas - Never Enough
Evil Nine - No Manners (Instrumental)
Netsky - Iron Heart (Forza 4 Version)
Netsky - Rise and Shine (Forza 4 Version)
Nu:Tone - The Feeling (Forza 4 Version)
Rhythm Beater & Crystal Cleer - Hi Octane
The Qemists - Dirty Words
The Qemists - Take it Back
The Qemists - Your Revolution
Thomas Eriksen - Discolights
Thomas Eriksen - Discolights (Souldrop remix)

if possible i will be plugging my phone into the xbox and playing Pandora instead.. if not, i'll live w/ my iPod music

i have no clue who any of those guys are. however, i personally know the guy who does the demo videos and commercials. he's an oreo. i was stoked to see the kanye west song "power" on the commercial, but that play list sucks ass.

Heard of Netsky and the Qemists. Actually have a some from.the latter on my phone. Not bad. But fuck cRap anyway. Who wants to race to that shit?

didn't say i wanted to race to it. just said i like that song. but i would like if there was something other than techno. and i dont' want to fuck with uploading my own music.

i turn down in-game music so i dont hear anything but the cars.. menu music starts driving me crazy too, so it eventually gets turned off

i turn down in-game music so i dont hear anything but the cars.. menu music starts driving me crazy too, so it eventually gets turned off
I'm the exact same way.

didn't say i wanted to race to it. just said i like that song. but i would like if there was something other than techno. and i dont' want to fuck with uploading my own music.

Yeah my xbox is connected to my home network so I can listen to music that's on my computer while racing

Back