Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok.. i've made the sparco, stop-tech, work, and honda logos already.. just need the Eibach, K&N, and Cwest ones now.. white w/ black borders.. and a red Eibach.. :D.. thats all... lol

so far what i've came up with

forza55y.jpg

i ended up just buying the Eibach logos.. but i'd like to have them unlocked.. .. here is where i'm at w/ it.. couple other little logos and i'm finished

Attachments

• ForzaBigshot (14).jpg
    ForzaBigshot (14).jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 277
yea.. noticed you havent really been on as much as you were

Not bad. lol

Decided to try the bloated SHO Taurus out. Thought it was kind of cool and needed to be a HSP Patrol car. So...
Crafty.jpg

HotPursuit.jpg

Patroling.jpg

HSP.jpg

Nothing too special but police cars are always fun and can sell ok. All the little L.E.D.s took a minute but thats about it. Maybe I'll make a badge or seal for the sides, maybe not. :shrug2:

Last edited:
Its pretty much based on LAPD cars. My local PD recently switched back to black and whites but i didn't feel like doin an in depth job.

I thought about making it say something else, possibly even making it a transformer with punish and enslave. That'd be a quick change so we'll see if I feel up to it. lol

Well, got around to making a local car. Then switched it over to a G8 GT because it fits better. Of course some things are add-ons because I think they look better but the basic design is the same.
GPD.jpg

GPDG8GT.png

GPDG8GT2.jpg

Heres a shot of the real deal. This game needs Crown Vic's.
rnpca4298-vi.jpg

Oh, and obviously the strobes are different lacking the white portions and all, but fuck it, not like this small town would need a High Speed Pursuit car either. lol Also, gonna make the police bigger as it is on the real thing, just noticed my memory was off.

Last edited:
lol Ah thatd be easy to adapt given a good shot of that badge/seal. That was the only somewhat difficult part of ours. A covered bridge and a fuckin log cabin... lol The horse isnt exact but IDGAF. At least its looking the right direction. lol

Ii would do columbus PD but they have a dumb ass design and a shield type badge on the side.
2690619634_87b48562cb.jpg

Back