Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just a random shot for a pic contest on the fm.net forums

6913492497_00486b8d5c_z.jpg

All these cop cars Ive made gave me an idea. Which led to another idea, which led to my final idea...
Resident-Evil-Operation-Raccoon-City-fi.jpg

:ph34r:

Well, these two versions plus my Camaro version are going for a million a pop. :D Set em at $100k with a $1mil buyout and 9/10 times they get bought out.

Already planned but every time I look at it I sigh. lol Also it's a more expensive base car. I'd have to test it out and see what it'll bring in. I made one for the Coronet cause it was at the low end of my garage and I thought it'd look awesome. It did, but the car costs 250k stock so its not worth it. :( I sent you one of each earlier today if you havent been on yet.

i was on earlier taking some photos for some contests over at fm.net .. i won 10mil credits from one already.. lol

Nice. idk, The Camaro isnt. I thought you had the Raptor, and Im pretty sure the Charger is but I thought you had it too?

i was on earlier taking some photos for some contests over at fm.net .. i won 10mil credits from one already.. lol

That reminds me, a guy offered me 5 mil for the Raptor unlocked. I said no. "10 mil?" No, Ive made that off it in 2 days... lol "50 mil?" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Ye..No. I got so close to taking it.

You cant. Only the creator can. To get a design unlocked the creator must gift the design, (NOT just a car with the design on it) to you. You would go to your saved designs, select one, and choose "gift design" then select his name.

Back