FS: Moving sale (need to get stuff out of here quickly) [lots of unused stuff]

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Updated sold items, and lowered prices on the two Stereos, and the y8 intake manifold.

I'll part out the y8 head. There are no sensors on it besides the water-temp sensors.

The cam is in good shape, as are all the rockers. The valves are true, and the VC is clean. No oil cap. If anyone needs anything stock for a y8 head, lemme know. It needs to get the hell out of my garage.

When I get home tonight I'll take pictures of the exhaust pipe. It's just your standard EJ/EK hatch aftermarket exhaust pipe.

I forgot to mention this, but I just remembered that these pipes will delete the Catalytic converter, if you don't have one of the manifold mounted ones. (only for CX, DX) On an EX or LX, it'll remove the catalytic converter.

You had a Y8 manifold in there? *raises eyebrow* And what's with that pretty little cam gear? Do you have that too?

Still have the y8 manifold with the 3-wire IACV. All that means is that there's no tap for the 2-wire solenoid style iacv on the back. Everything else is the same. This manifold has "air injection" as well. Keep this in mind. I'll go take some pictures of it.

I don't have the cam gear anymore.

EDIT: If you're using a y7 manifold right now, all you'd have to do is swap your throttle body over to this mani, and drop it in. It'll take about 4 hours. I can even type up the steps for you. I'd highly suggest a hondata gasket at the same time though.

Last edited:
Here you guys go.

20080708-DSC_0001.jpg

20080708-DSC_0002.jpg

20080708-DSC_0003.jpg

20080708-DSC_0004.jpg

20080708-DSC_0005.jpg

20080708-DSC_0015.jpg

All of your current sensors will fit on this manifold. You'll just have to plug the air injection hole because I don't think your engine uses it. In fact, I'm sure it doesn't. It's the barb on top of the mounting flange to the head.

If you want the TB with it, it's yours too.

20080708-DSC_0006.jpg

20080708-DSC_0007.jpg

20080708-DSC_0008.jpg

20080708-DSC_0009.jpg

20080708-DSC_0010.jpg

20080708-DSC_0011.jpg

20080708-DSC_0012.jpg

20080708-DSC_0013.jpg

20080708-DSC_0014.jpg

I know this is going to sound like a dumb question but how many feet of piping is that? I have to make sure I have enough space to weld in my high flow cat I have.

Not dumb at all.

It goes all the way from the headers. This pipe has no place for a cat, so you'll have plenty of room. If it had a place for a cat, I'd be still using it.

Still have the y8 manifold with the 3-wire IACV. All that means is that there's no tap for the 2-wire solenoid style iacv on the back. Everything else is the same. This manifold has "air injection" as well. Keep this in mind. I'll go take some pictures of it.

I don't have the cam gear anymore.

EDIT: If you're using a y7 manifold right now, all you'd have to do is swap your throttle body over to this mani, and drop it in. It'll take about 4 hours. I can even type up the steps for you. I'd highly suggest a hondata gasket at the same time though.
How would not having a tap for the 2-wire solenoid affect me? I'm a bit confused on that and the "air injection" part as well.

Replied via pm.

Sold the last vtecs, and the timing belt.

Back