fucking bush..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by jeffie7@Mar 25 2005, 10:12 PM
Wasnt Ted Kaczynski from the US? I guess that means we're all bad.

Thought we were supposed to have a zero tolerance policy towards countries that support and harbor terrorists.

Or just ones that aren't on "the list".

Dont worry guys. Bush is a "C" average graduate from Harvard..... Anyway, its been around that if Hilary doesnt get to be president, it'll be a while until the next chance for a woman president. I sure miss the Clintons. I hope she gets elected so another Clinton can save us all from another Bush. I mean how the fuck can you take a country with $80 billion surplus and put a minus on it within a year.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Mar 25 2005, 09:28 PM
Anywho, Bush has to pay for this iraq thing some how right?
[post=478799]Quoted post[/post]​

um, no. WE as tax payers are paying for it.

hes getting rich off it.

HE is fucking the economy and getting rich off it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 25 2005, 05:23 PM
i'd vote for Hilary in a heartbeat.
[post=478671]Quoted post[/post]​

hell yea, we would only be at war a few days a month.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Hillary got elected, then got caught sucking dick in the White House.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 26 2005, 09:44 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if Hillary got elected, then got caught sucking dick in the White House.
[post=479179]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lmfao!

or better yet, an intern going down on her! lol

lol

funny shit.

but who cares-- i say give them all hookers... just run the god damn country right in the off time :)

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Mar 27 2005, 10:24 PM
hahaha go steve ... :thumbsup: you guys bitch way to much .. bush is the people's vote..... freedom is what we stand for ...if everyone hates him for "mistakes" you think he made makes you no better then terrorists country's killing people for not following there way off life.
[post=479616]Quoted post[/post]​

Mistakes... you can call them that. I call them illegal actions. Potato... potatoe'.

Freedom IS what we stand for. Funny how ours are constantly limited. People aren't free to marry? People aren't free to do with their body what they choose?

And your last comment... well that's a common neocon kneejerk response to everything. Against us = terrorists. It's said that dissent is the greatest form of patriotism. Patriots are terrorists? Really now?

Y'see, labelling me as a terrorist for not being with "the people" isn't exactly what America is about. I thought we had equal rights to say whatever we want in this country and not have to carry any demeaning label, such as 'terrorist' or 'communist'.

I'll defend your right to say and believe what you want. Will you do the same for me?

I always thought war brought economies up?

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Mar 28 2005, 12:26 AM
damnit b ..... my spelling is way worse than yours i know ....

yo have the right to voice your thoughts and ideas but its dumb to talk shit about people who like our president ...do you think you could do a better job..and are economy is shit... remeber we are at war .. are economy is always going to be below par during war
[post=479656]Quoted post[/post]​

World War II dude, go back to history class.

You seem to enjoy talking shit about people who don't like our president. Pot, kettle, black.

these threads are getting so old.... its the same thing almost everyweek "bush did something stupid, lets all talk about how retarded his is....AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN"

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Mar 28 2005, 12:40 AM
these threads are getting so old.... its the same thing almost everyweek "bush did something stupid, lets all talk about how retarded his is....AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN"
[post=479667]Quoted post[/post]​

Just look at us... you'll see why.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Mar 28 2005, 05:20 AM
Freedom IS what we stand for. Funny how ours are constantly limited. People aren't free to marry? People aren't free to do with their body what they choose?

[post=479636]Quoted post[/post]​

Free to marry? Sure you can. You mean gay couples? They get married anyway, but yea, when America isn't run by conservative christians they can get the benefits they seek.

And what can't you do to your body? Smoke pot? You do it anyway right?

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 28 2005, 05:25 PM
I'd vote for whatever monkey the Republicans offered up just so Hillary wouldn't get into office.
[post=479803]Quoted post[/post]​

werd

Actually, the Repub's are probably going to try to get Guiliani to run. If that's the case, he'll be the best that they've had to offer in quite some time. IMO, he'd the a shoo-in to beat that whore that Clinton married. I'll bet it'd be similar to the Reagan landslide victories in '80 and '84.

rudy is a prick. i can't stand that guy.

if you want the world to turn into cali, vote for rudy, otherwise, don't.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 28 2005, 01:32 AM
I always thought war brought economies up?
[post=479659]Quoted post[/post]​

world war-- where there is a vastly larger demand for planes vehicles artillary , missles etc - this one demands more fricken politics and bodies for policing that any thing-

it helped the economy slightly - the rest is up to us as a public to spend spend spend - and for us to trade -

Back