fucking whorebag made me rearend her

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
So I was out in Mt. Pocono and this stupid b!tch in a lebaron cuts me off in a parking lot, then does 3 mph. I layed on the horn for a good 1/4 mile in the lot and she sped up to about 15-20, then this b!tch out of no where slams on her brakes to a schreeching stop, has me rear end her and takes off. I chased her, got her plate and sh!t and called the cops, well she doesn't have a registered car and it was a stolen plate, the plate came up for a Ford Taurus or some shit and the cunt rag was no where to be found, they didn't find her.

My front bumper was already a little fu*ked up, so the scuffs doesn't really make it any worse than it already is but that's besides the point.

I had just got done installing my snub mount too, there isn't any major damage so I guess it wasn't that bad.

The cop wouldn't write a report because he couldn't find her, he was an asshole and I'm thinking about reporting him for not writing the report.

That really sucks...

Good luck reporting him tho' cops work together.. there is no way in heck that another cop will turn around and help you out...
... unless ofcourse he/she doesnt like the cop and decides to help you out.. fat chance tho.

yep...I'm fucked

My insurance is $66 for a reason....I only have liability and it's almost pointless to write a report without having the lady's insurance info. I would have liked a new bumper.

All this had to happen right when I did the snub mount and got the bumper mounted perfectly, now it started to droop on one side again... Back to the way it was when the truck backed into me.

It's illegal for him NOT to write the report, then again it was Pa and they give you a piece of paper to write your own report and send into harrisburg.

Quoted post[/post]]
So I was out in Mt. Pocono and this stupid b!tch in a lebaron cuts me off in a parking lot, then does 3 mph. I layed on the horn for a good 1/4 mile in the lot and she sped up to about 15-20, then this b!tch out of no where slams on her brakes to a schreeching stop, has me rear end her and takes off. I chased her, got her plate and sh!t and called the cops, well she doesn't have a registered car and it was a stolen plate, the plate came up for a Ford Taurus or some shit and the cunt rag was no where to be found, they didn't find her.

My front bumper was already a little fu*ked up, so the scuffs doesn't really make it any worse than it already is but that's besides the point.

I had just got done installing my snub mount too, there isn't any major damage so I guess it wasn't that bad.

The cop wouldn't write a report because he couldn't find her, he was an asshole and I'm thinking about reporting him for not writing the report.

::insert an already getting old joke about getting her pregnant here:: :wink: EDIT: Damn I type too slow.

Seriously though, you've had the absolute worst luck lately :p And I'd definately report the cop... When I was little we tried to file a report on our scummy mob-connected landlord and he had the lieutenant on duty actually throw us out of the police station before we could. That might be why I hate cops :laugh: , but you definately have a right to file a report.

I thought if you rear-ended someone it was automaticly your fault......?

-unless they were reversing that is

Well it wasn't my fault she decided to SLAM on the brakes. I just laid on the horn, that doesn't give her a reason to slam on the brakes or take off for that matter.

It probably would have been considered my fault if she didn't take off, that automatically shows she was at fault. And if this dueshe of a cop finally writes a report and finds her, I can have a valid statement and always sue her if I really wanted to....I'd like to have a new bumper and paint job.

according to Mass law, it doesn't matter...if they slam on thier brakes, you should be far enough back that you have time to stop

eh, even if she slammed on the brakes, she could say she saw a kid in the parking lot, or stopped for a squirrel, bird, cat, or beaver...

then you get hit with following too closely/tailgating...

Yeah I rearended someone becaus ethey slammed on their brakes for no reason a long time ago. I was at fault, and I got a ticket for it, and I fucked up my entire front end, including smashing the CF hood.
+ I ended up having to pay for it out of my pocket and it came to 747 and my deductible was 750. I was 16 though so it was really bad, but thank god I had enough cash sitting around.

She made it clear she was at fault by taking off. There would have been no reason to leave because it would have just been an minor accident.

Then again I would have flipped shit on that bitch if she had stopped, I would have ended up in jail.

The cop said he might issue a warrant for hit and run, but I doubt they'll be seeing that plate anytime soon.

definately report the cop

if you want FAST action go to PA state police website and write to their internal affairs...

you will hear from them REAL FAST...

She made it clear she was at fault by taking off. There would have been no reason to leave because it would have just been an minor accident.
whether it was her fault or not she would have taken off, i know i would if i had a stolen plate and no registration...

:cry: sry to hear about that bro, well good luck with everything. I guess its just one of those days where life tries to fuck you over in any way possible.

He was really a dueshbag....

When he finally came like 10 mins later, he scanned the parking lot for a car he had no description of, then comes to me and tells me the plate didn't come back with the same description I gave, he yelled at someone driving by for looking at him..."Do you have a problem? Park your car and move on"

Whats the dodge version of the lebaron?

yea, you're right, I actually would have done the same thing as her if someone did what I did.

If I were her with no reg.ins and a stolen plate, I would have let them rear end me, moved up a bit and put my shit in reverse to hit them again.

Quoted post[/post]]
He was really a dueshbag....

When he finally came like 10 mins later, he scanned the parking lot for a car he had no description of, then comes to me and tells me the plate didn't come back with the same description I gave, he yelled at someone driving by for looking at him..."Do you have a problem? Park your car and move on"

Whats the dodge version of the lebaron?

yea, you're right, I actually would have done the same thing as her if someone did what I did.

If I were her with no reg.ins and a stolen plate, I would have let them rear end me, moved up a bit and put my shit in reverse to hit them again.

'80s vintage? Wasn't it the Shadow or someshit?

Back