fucking whorebag made me rearend her

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:blink: :blink: :blink:

You should just live in a padded room for the rest of your life. Seriously. Your luck is beyond bad.

dude it's best to forget about it. nothing you can do. it's gotta come outta your pocket now. accident was your fault, was on private property.

Rear ending someone is no where near the end of the world. I know some one that rammed a Mustang head on - Drunk - And he's doing just fine. I rearended a girl on her way to her dad's rowing competition. Her dad was the Crew Cheif (Crew) for Yale, and I rearended her when she jumped into an intersection and then slammed on her brakes. I thought it was over then too.. But honestly, that night, I forgot about it.

She did too. Luckily.

My civic still has the marks on the bumper from the incident. Thank god for black plastic bumpers.

I think you're blowing this out of proportion. And hell, I thought that driving in NY /NJ / Philly area it was a badge of honor to have dents ? I see 80,000 Mercedes with dents on their hoods and NY plates on the back, and don't even think twice of it.

Quoted post[/post]]
If it was on a business's property, the cop doesn't have to do anything. That is private property.
That's true, on private property, cops can't do sh*t.

You should call up and tell your insurance company exactly what you told us, minus the whole horn thing, and they should file it under "uninsured motorist." While it is true that 90% of rear-ends are the person in the back's fault, if they can prove a "swoop and pull" where they cut you off then slam on the brakes, then it's on them.

However, it does sound like you were following too close, and thus caused the initial accident. She may have caused the situation, but you were responsible for the collision. Either way, your F'kd.

My advice: get on with life...

*G-pa works for Met-life.

My $.02

That's another thing, good point..

Regardless of rear end automatic fault, this was a swoop and pull - And then they drove off.

Screw it - I would call your insurance company. Hell, you came out from the store one day, your car was shifted over and the bumper was screwed up.

Did you mention you had liability only? How did you get that ? You paid off your Audi already ?

Dude! You need a fuckin blog!! You would get 10,000 hits a DAY! Just from people trying to see what you fucked up today!!

I paid for the Audi in cash, and yes liability only because its just so nice being able to pat $66 bucks a month for it, I don't usually hit anything so I expected it would be fine. There really isn't much more damage then I had before and it's not worth a claim on my insurance.

I just have to take the bumper off and re-align it so it doesn't droop. Then it's just a 2" x 2" scuff mark. My bumpers are both a little messed up. I think I'm gonna pull em off, sand em down and paint them flat black.

Quoted post[/post]]
:blink: :blink: :blink:

You should just live in a padded room for the rest of your life. Seriously. Your luck is beyond bad.

luck has nothing to do with it. You chase someone around with your horn blaring in a parking lot something is gonna happpen. If you keep putting yourself in fucked up situations, fucked up stuff is going to happen.

She provoked the horn blaring and I guess in turn I provoked her to brake check me. I'm not going to get over-excited since the damage was minimal.

Quoted post[/post]]
She provoked the horn blaring and I guess in turn I provoked her to brake check me. I'm not going to get over-excited since the damage was minimal.
I hate stupid people too :)
I love to get in front of people and pull my ebrake just enough to cause them to stop.
One dude i did that to, because he cut me off, got next to me and said
"Your brake lights are out, dick!" ...
"No they're not".. got back in front of him and slammed on my brakes got next to him and said
"See?"
I got the finger, i waved and it was just another monday morning.

I do it to the NY idiots who go to PA. They do 55 and won't yield. If they want to go slow, that's fine with me, I have no problem merging in front of them just to do 35.

Quoted post[/post]]

Certainly don't get "over-excited" because we don't want to see anyone else pregnant. :ph34r: :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
LMAO...that would result in pople having to wear bukake shields and gloves.

Well, man, as I see it, when you were just banging girls for the head of it and weren't even excited your supersperm impregnated like half of the tri-state area (fucking NJ, NY, and PA not ohio or whatever you weirdos call your "tri-state area") so if you got over excited we would have an epidemic of illegitimate B's running around.

that would be a bad situation. I need my sperm to keep making girls, because if any of them came out boys and acted like me, they'd get some serious beatings.

Back