Getting bored with Honda's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

buy my M? :)
I looked at your ads, looks like a nice M that was taken care of. Sadly for me to insure one of those, let alone an e36 M is rediculous.

I looked at your ads, looks like a nice M that was taken care of. Sadly for me to insure one of those, let alone an e36 M is rediculous.

Have you looked into it? Why do you think it would be so expensive?

check again

i have full coverage on all 3 of my cars.

guess which one is the cheapest?

the truck. lol but the M is in the middle.

the ti costs me the most to insure.

these are my raw figures before discounts etc etc for 1 year

Attachments

• ins.jpg
    ins.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 173
Have you thought about a DeLorean DMC-12? Stainless body Gull wing doors, french designed V-6 engine, RWD, Euro DMC-12's had 200HP, American ones had less because of all the emissions crap.

Oh, one last thing, I hear they were great at 88MPH.

That's with the flex capacitor option installed.

I think it's aftermarket though.

Damn I don't think I'm eligable to test drive the thing:p I'll look into insurance costs after work today. I'm intrigued.
i wouldn't call a supercharged b-series hatch riced out...

I'm driving a GTI 337 Edition now, and love it. I put 30k on it last year, no problems as of yet. It is much more refined than my Integra, or any honda/acura that I've been in.

Attachments

• DSCF6670.JPG
    DSCF6670.JPG
    495 KB · Views: 196
  • DSCF6673.JPG
    DSCF6673.JPG
    405.3 KB · Views: 171
I went and test drove an S2000 finally. That put the nail in the coffin.

Small, cramped.. Not good for a 6'4" person. At all. And you HAVE to have it at 8k rpms before it'll move out of its own way.. Its a complete dog low and mid range. Which is fine for a track car, but if a cop hears you winding up 8 or 9k on the way by, speeding or not, be ready for the disco. Normal every day city driving would be a pain in the ass.

I went and test drove an S2000 finally. That put the nail in the coffin.

Small, cramped.. Not good for a 6'4" person. At all. And you HAVE to have it at 8k rpms before it'll move out of its own way.. Its a complete dog low and mid range. Which is fine for a track car, but if a cop hears you winding up 8 or 9k on the way by, speeding or not, be ready for the disco. Normal every day city driving would be a pain in the ass.

for all around driving 350Z > S2000

For nothing but backroads, S2000 is a damn good car, but yeah, torque... what torque?

long time no see.. nice car

Thanks. It is a big step up from the integra, although the teggy will become the track monster I always wanted it for in the first place. Everything has its own place in my life :)

I'll never buy a non-factory turbocharged car again for a daily driver - especially in Cali. Gotta love snail power for sure, and I'm even happier it's legal, because the integra is definitely not.

I searched high and low for this exact model, after research all the woes and ills of the VW world. This car is solid, feels planted on the road, and looks sexy. The S2k is nice, and I wouldn't even mind it as a sunny day weekend driver, and I'm 6'2". But as a daily driver it is as impractical as a miata. They are both built for the track and the backroads, where they excel.
Whatever you get, just make sure it is something you like, and something you'll be happy driving day in and day out. I'm happy every day I walk out to the GTI; I say to myself, "damn what a sexy beast!"

The M is a sick car, and I'd drive one in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I can't justify spending like 75% of my after tax yearly income on a toy. I wouldn't get an S2k either. The fact that it only seats 2 isn't a big deal to me. This is going to be a fun car, I have a Maxima for DD duties. What turns me off is that they have no torque, and have about the same acceleration as my civic pre-boost. Nice call on a vdub. If I were to get one I'd shoot for an R32, I just wish it had the turbo I4 instead of the v6. I'm sick of driving high powered FWD cars.

Ever thought of a AE86 with F20C swap, SR20DET, or good old turbo or 20V 4AG?
if you need something bigger. 240SX, BMW 3 seris, 300ZX, MX-5, Subura WRX,
SC300,

Back