Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just beat the campaign last night and tried to play online as much as I could before passing out.:eek:
the story was alright I guess. kinda too short for me but I loved the ending. and on multiplayer, I dunno if it was just me, but I was on a roll last night!lol. got up to level 18 in a couple of hours..;)

The early levels are a breeze to get through. I mean when it takes you 1500 points to level or whatever your averaging one or two matches. Get up into the 60's and its a couple of days of playing.

As for the story, it seems that they put a lot of emphasis on telling a badass story in the time frame of a movie. And added Spec Ops to tickle your fancy for more offline play.

aww...
finally finished with school!!:D

and that means I can start playin MF2 again! as soon as I get my live membership goin again I'm gonna friend request all you guys..;)

Port Au Rois <<<gamertag...I'm still having trouble with this game, not HUGe trouble but I'm so used to the fast graphics of WAW that I play that way and expect the same quickness but blah. probably because I played WAW and never played COD4.....maybe when Activition comes out with the 8th game I'll like it better...if so I'm only buying every other game from now on

The early levels are a breeze to get through. I mean when it takes you 1500 points to level or whatever your averaging one or two matches. Get up into the 60's and its a couple of days of playing.

As for the story, it seems that they put a lot of emphasis on telling a badass story in the time frame of a movie. And added Spec Ops to tickle your fancy for more offline play.

Yeah its a bit ridiculous. Its like 40k xp to get from level 47 to 48. lol I won't be prestiging again... I missed my silenced guns. But it was fun playing free for all like mad to get back up to cold blooded.

Meh, I'm almost at 60 and I'm really not looking forward to 60-70

my favorite thing is when ppl trash talk you like a dog about what there gonna do to you then you go 20 and 0 on them lol

After spending countless hours playing Halo 2, Halo 3 and now MW2, I've learned to not play with a headset. People that talk trash got annoying a long time ago. Especially the little brats who's balls have yet to drop.

After spending countless hours playing Halo 2, Halo 3 and now MW2, I've learned to not play with a headset. People that talk trash got annoying a long time ago. Especially the little brats who's balls have yet to drop.

That's kinda stupid.

This is what I have learned, play with people you know, if you dont have a full team, make sure you friend any random people who join that play and talk (game related) and anyone who talks shit, hit the mute button.

Any given night I can be in a room with all friends. If not, I'd rather not play.

That's kinda stupid.

This is what I have learned, play with people you know, if you dont have a full team, make sure you friend any random people who join that play and talk (game related) and anyone who talks shit, hit the mute button.

Any given night I can be in a room with all friends. If not, I'd rather not play.

I did that in Halo 2 a lot. It just takes a lot of effort. I used to be all competitive and more into finding cool people to play with. It makes it a lot more fun, but sometimes I'd just rather pick it up and play a few games. Once I get my own copy of MW2 and get XBL again, I'm sure I'll start doing that again. When I go over to my Mom's and just play a few games on my Brother's 360 I'm just picking it up to play a few games.

But yea, I know where you're coming from. Customs are a lot more fun than playing with a bunch of randoms.

We've gotten a room full of only people we know a few times. that is when its really fun. We've had quite a few nights where we have 9 or 10 people in the game with a few random people we don't know joining and leaving.

last night was real fun, there was a glitch with the server so it have unlimited everything to everyone, we all just used throwing knife the whole time, perty funny watching someone get hit all the way across the map on derail lol.

Luckily when I was playing last night I didn't run into anyone using the glitch.

I did manage to somehow get an 11 killstreak and ended up raping with an AC130 on Wasteland. I shot two 105mm rounds and got 4 people with each one. lol It's weird when you're 13-3 and after the AC130 you're 22-3.

Chopper Gunners? Holy hell they're fun as shit. I got one of those the other night finally... and yes, I camped like a bitch to get it.

thats the only reason I play really..
if it wasnt for the trash talking I probably wouldnt play as much..

Back