Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A lot of times when the game ends I'll just blurt out "fucking campers" and listen to the whirlwind it starts. Its funny.

CODCustom-1.jpg

^That is awesome. lol

I am damn near done with my M16, with the exception of the camos. I have over 750 kills, I need to get to 1000. I have all the attachments, and I'm 11 headshots away from blue tiger (with red and fall to go...)

I think I am going to keep prestigeing, I am worried I am going to get bored if I dont haha. Plus I like unlocking the titles and such.

shoot I've played the game for a little over 3 days (total time according to game stats) and im level 40 first prestige, I want to keep going until I hit tenth, and unlock all the title and such, that would be pretty sweet

shoot I've played the game for a little over 3 days (total time according to game stats) and im level 40 first prestige, I want to keep going until I hit tenth, and unlock all the title and such, that would be pretty sweet
dang. 3 days is alot of playing time..:eek:
I have like only a day and 20 hours playing or something like that. but then again I only had the game for like a week..

Youll catch up, one day youll look down and go holy shit, I've played for X Days, X hours and X minutes lol.

On a side note, I found something cool, the titles are right and the emblem pictures are right but the emblem descriptions are wrong..

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Titles#Titles

^That is awesome. lol

I am damn near done with my M16, with the exception of the camos. I have over 750 kills, I need to get to 1000. I have all the attachments, and I'm 11 headshots away from blue tiger (with red and fall to go...)

Finished my 1000 kills. Veteran II is 2500 kills with the m16... *sigh*

I'm at 1003 with the m16. Its the only gun I've really used and have all the attachments for.

I'm working on using an old router to make myself a wireless adapter for my 360... I'm not having much luck so far. If anyone here is knowledgable about that sort of thing I'd appreciate help. Some of the instructions on how to do it on the internet are lacking in details.

Chaz, I have no idea how to do that.. I'll try doing some research and see what I come up with though..

As for MW2, I'm 63 I believe now, and I just got blue tiger for the ACR but I am using the F2000 now for some reason. This game pisses me off, just when I get decent with a gun, I unlock something that's more interesting...

Attention span fail.

That's alright Matt, I've already figured it out thanks to endlesszeal. I actually ended up buying a wifi adapter for my 360 too.

Anyone else excited about the next patch? Private match fix and finally a fucking patch for those God damn 1886 Akimbo ie: re balancing them so they are not assault rifles.

Guess who's awesome girlfriend bought him MW2 for Christmas... :D we gave gifts last night. I've played a few hours. I'm only up to 18 or 19 now.

If anyone wants to add me i Chaz i

Back