Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Stinger is pretty much the only anti-aircraft weapon I use.

On a different note, after playing Carnival a few times I've noticed really the only way for me to be successful is to creep around and basically camp out different places. Maybe its different in gametypes other than Team Deathmatch. What I don't like about Hardcore modes is that a lot of them turn out to be campfests since there is no killcam and you can hide in the corner and wait for someone to come by and they have no idea where they got shot from.

exact reason i dont play HC.. lol

I'm more into the run and gun type games. What pisses me off is when I run into someone that's just sitting in a damn corner with a shotgun. How can that be fun? I always just picture some sniveling little nerd laughing his ass off to himself when I see someone in a corner.

I'm more into the run and gun type games. What pisses me off is when I run into someone that's just sitting in a damn corner with a shotgun. How can that be fun? I always just picture some sniveling little nerd laughing his ass off to himself when I see someone in a corner.

Yeah, I've tried camping and I just cannot do it. I'll sit there for a minute and if nobody comes by I'll start moving again. The only time that I will corner camp is if I know somebody's following me, then I'll duck behind a corner and pull out my shotgun and wait for them...

Yeah, I've tried camping and I just cannot do it. I'll sit there for a minute and if nobody comes by I'll start moving again. The only time that I will corner camp is if I know somebody's following me, then I'll duck behind a corner and pull out my shotgun and wait for them...

I generally just sit in the corner to either switch weapons or reload. Other than that I enjoy running and gunning. I can't even sit still with a sniper rifle.

My biggest problem is I'll have someone chasing me so I'll stop and wait for them, then I'll get impatient and go around that corner just as they do and I get knifed 99% of the time because I got impatient and went for it.

It'll be interesting tonight. Working on my "Killstreak" challenges, I finished getting all my counter UAVs last night. I need to finish the care package, sentry gun and chopper challenges so I can move on to other ones. It'll be interesting having to throw down two care packages in a row.

It'll suck when all I have left to do is EMP, CG, and the Nukes.

damnit I just wanna go home so I can drop care packages all night now. 4.5 hours left.

Wow, I think I'm going to stick with Free-For-All for a while. Despite the kill points only being half of TDM's, I'm finding that I get a lot more XP out of it. The match bonuses are always so much higher...

HQ and Domination can net you a lot of points, but since there is no HC Domination, I don't play it.

I thought the dude playing mr. t in a-team was shaq haha. what was the cod reference?

former UFC fighter huh... he just had a fight a week or so ago.. lol

Oh, I didn't know that. I haven't really kept up with UFC at all lately. I just knew he called it quits at one point...

Back