Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The best part is when you run up behind a guy that isn't boosting but is 12-0 while running his chopper gunner and fuck his head up with a throwing knife to take away his nuke. I've never been cursed out so much. lol

always stun them before you kill them if there in the chopper gunner, it will mess there vision up

Chopper gunners normally don't bother me. I usually don't get hit by em too much unless it spawns me next to people not using CB.

i had the worst, well most retarded round ever last night. HCHQ.....fags nuke boosted. 34/4, oddly enough the guy on my team was 4/34. hit us with a nuke just a couple minutes in. i was beyond pissed.

They were nuke boosting in a team game? Wow, I've never seen anyone boost in a team game before...

How do you all feel about the heartbeat sensor? In four months of playing I had never used it, but decided to give it a go last night and actually did pretty good. It's amazing the number of people that don't use Ninja. I only got surprised by someone a couple of times over the course of about twenty games...

it does alright, i use it more than the thermal scopes. on hchq i generally run scrambler or sit rep pro so i fall victim to grenades that seem random, but really arent.

Chopper gunners normally don't bother me. I usually don't get hit by em too much unless it spawns me next to people not using CB.

haha.. i get pissed off when that happens.. or when some douche w/o CB on tries to hide next to me and i get shot or blown up from the AC130/CG.. i start yelling and cussing telling them to get the fuck away from me.. lol

it does alright, i use it more than the thermal scopes. on hchq i generally run scrambler or sit rep pro so i fall victim to grenades that seem random, but really arent.

I'm actually not a big fan of scrambler. Whenever I see my radar start to freak out and then go fuzzy, that's just a clue for me that somebody's nearby. I much prefer Cold-Blooded...

I'm actually not a big fan of scrambler. Whenever I see my radar start to freak out and then go fuzzy, that's just a clue for me that somebody's nearby. I much prefer Cold-Blooded...

yeah but scrambler pro delays claymores from exploding, by the time someone hears it click you can be right behind them putting buckshot into the back of their head. :)

also, cb is im perk two and scrambler is in perk three. you can run em both and really get to people when theyre camping.

They were nuke boosting in a team game? Wow, I've never seen anyone boost in a team game before...
yeah, it was pretty fucking stupid. why would you nuke boost in hq? hence why i was so pissed.

How do you all feel about the heartbeat sensor?
i haven't used it much. i prefer to have a noob tube on HQ. it does however piss me off when people just sit around camping with it.

haha.. i get pissed off when that happens.. or when some douche w/o CB on tries to hide next to me and i get shot or blown up from the AC130/CG.. i start yelling and cussing telling them to get the fuck away from me.. lol
i'll yell at people too. i'm terrible with the chopper gunners. i can't his shit with them. i average something like 3 kills with it. then again, i haven't used it much and the map you are on impacts how usable it it.

like most controlled rewards, it depends on the opposing team. if theyre using cb and have stingers its not effective. ive had a cg destroyed as it entered the map, and ive gotten 18 kills with one in 2 minutes time. ive gotten one kill with the ac130 once, and the next time ive got 15+ with one. ive also hit my "grim reaper" challenge several times, which is 5 kills with 1 predator missile.

i've gotten that one.. i wiped out the entire team w/ a predator missile.. they had all respawned in the same spot as i was launching the missile.. bam!.. haha

whats the rocket launcher i see that shoots straight up in the air then fucks everything up for me? lol i hate that thing.

yeah but scrambler pro delays claymores from exploding, by the time someone hears it click you can be right behind them putting buckshot into the back of their head. :)

also, cb is im perk two and scrambler is in perk three. you can run em both and really get to people when theyre camping.

Yeah, I guess that does help. I guess it just depends on how much they pay attention to the radar and whether they notice it clouding over or not. I usually go with either Commando or Ninja for the third slot. I usually use Marathon too, so Ninja works out well for me. I can haul ass around the map and not make any noise...

pretty sure thats what he's talking about.. i used to use it.. i just use the stinger missiles now, since you get 2

Yeah but stingers can only be used on vehicles, unless you accidently hit a wall and it explodes killing an enemy, like I accidently did once. lol

thats all i use them for anyways.. i rarely used the javelin for enemies

I only use the javelin when I wanna fuck around on Wasteland or any open map.

Gimme the RPG-7 anyday.

Back