Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ive never noticed ive always went to the ad ons in the market and downloaded them from there lol, today they wasent there. that was at the find match screen lol

if you buy this pack, do you get the maps from pack #1?

I would guess no. I've downloaded all the map packs for the previous CoD games (MW and WaW), and that's not the way it works.

If you wait long enough, they will probably offer a value pack that contains all of the DLC for a discount...

probably what i'll do since i've finished the achievements on MW2.. same concept, new game.. new maps.. :D.. no need for new maps on the old game.. :D

Carnival sucks. lol WAY WAY too many corners to sit in and camp But it's fun sitting in one of the fun houses sniping people.

Trailer Park is pretty small but fun, I got to play on Strike once and Vacant is just a tad bit bigger than it was in COD4... I still don't even know what the 5th map is, haven't even played on it. Keeps on popping up Carnival for me over and over again.

I have yet to play Carnival. But then again, I didn't play all that much yesterday.

I haven't played all that much through the week. I get home at 5:15 and play till around 6 then I'm done. Weekends are a different story though. :)

So I was playing some free-for-all over the weekend. I played quite a bit of FFA on the first Modern Warfare, but I really hadn't done any on MW2. Anyway, I found that there were boosters in probably 75% of the games that I played in. Was this just a bad night, or is that pretty standard these days?

Some of them are just freakin' ridiculous too. I was playing in Quarry and found two fags hiding in the corner with a tac insertion. I just hung out and killed them over and over but they just kept coming back. Eventually they did move to a new spot but I found them there too. I got on my mic and called them out too.

What's the point of even doing it if everyone knows you're doing it and everyone's gunning for you?

theyre just trying to finish weapons challenges faster. ill bet ya a good half of the people you see with fall camo guns sat in the corner boosting headshots at some point.

theres only one time i got red tiger for the scar, but ive had blue on several guns over the past few prestiges. i wanna get blue tiger for the m240 before i stop using it. saw it on someone elses and it looked awesome.

haha.. playin some S&D earlier w/ a buddy.. our team worked the other team like no other.. haha.. one guy started saying something, couldnt really make it out.. i let a little chuckle then he was all.. i'm gonna report you! expect a call from Microsoft and then left.. report me for what?? hacking? my xbox isnt even hacked and i wasnt even running any, never have

i keep hearing people bitch about opponents with modded controllers. what exactly does that mean and what does modding it do?

basically makes it a turbo controller.. 3 round bursts arent really 3 round bursts anymore.. single shots arent single shots.. fully automatic..

thats how you can really tell.. if their spraying w/ a pistol then they've most likely got a modded controller..

A lot of people I know don't have modded controllers, they just have damn good aim with a quick finger. I've watched a friend of mine empty an M9 magazine (18 rounds) into someone on the game in just under 2 seconds.

My problem with single fire guns is that I tend to press the trigger all the way down every time, most of the time you just have to press it 1/4 the way down to fire, if you can do that quickly it can look like you modded your controller.

maybe thats why he accused me of something.. i'm pretty good w/ my m16.. plus w/ the FPSFreek joystick extensions i'm dead on target.. u guys should get some, they work

I'll just stick with my automatics. :p

I love me some Light Machine Gun time, of course I hate the fact that I have to use bling with them, I never use an LMG without the grip once I open it up.

So yeah, Marathon + Danger Close + SitRep and an AR w/ noob tube is a very good anti-booster class. Now I'm actually having fun ruining booster parties! And I love the fact that they get mad at you like you're doing something wrong by interfering with their cheating. I've never gotten bitched out so much or gotten so many nasty messages...

yeah its super fun, the best part is when they have at least 4 boosting together i spectate them to see where there at and then i just put the javelin on them lol

i had the worst, well most retarded round ever last night. HCHQ.....fags nuke boosted. 34/4, oddly enough the guy on my team was 4/34. hit us with a nuke just a couple minutes in. i was beyond pissed.

Back