Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havent picked up BO yet, like Brutal said BO just looks too cartoon-ish. :dunno:

I got used to it quickly. Like I said, I think it's just because you can put camos and emblems and stuff on your guns, and that makes things a lot more colorful. When I went back to MW2 I actually thought it was kind of bland-looking in comparison, and I used to think that MW2 was a lot more colorful than CoD4. I've grown to like the customization in Black Ops a lot. I think it's worth picking up, used at least.

Speaking of CoD4 though, that game is now totally fubar'd on PS3 as well. I played a little bit last night and two of the lobbies that I was in had unlimited noob tubes with no reloading. It was kind of fun for a game or two, but then it got annoying...

Also, do you guys still feel like Black Ops has shitty graphics compared to MW2? I really don't anymore. When I was back on MW2 the other night I was actually surprised by the graphics, because they look pretty much the same as Black Ops quality wise, IMO. Maybe it's just the fact that more people in BO have crazy looking camos, emblems, and sights on their guns that makes it seem more "cartoony" then before.

I dunno, just my opinion though...

I thought it looked the same between the two games. I didn't like the whole just buying camos whenever you wanted to. I liked working on headshots for camo schemes. Of which, I have 49 more for fall on the Intervention. Then I'll be working upon my Barrett. :)

The other reason for the different look between the two games from what I can tell is the depth of field being different. With BO it seems like you have more peripheral vision versus MWII. My take anyway.

Noticed something odd last night. I was playing with my intervention, ext mags, USP ext mags, scavenger, CB pro and steady aim pro.

I switched from Scavenger to bling and put on FMJ/ext mags. Next game I couldn't hit anything at all, it seems like the accuracy drops when you have FMJ on. After that game I switched it back to my old setup and I was hitting headshots and getting quick scope long distance kills like crazy.

Noticed something odd last night. I was playing with my intervention, ext mags, USP ext mags, scavenger, CB pro and steady aim pro.

I switched from Scavenger to bling and put on FMJ/ext mags. Next game I couldn't hit anything at all, it seems like the accuracy drops when you have FMJ on. After that game I switched it back to my old setup and I was hitting headshots and getting quick scope long distance kills like crazy.

That's really odd. I never noticed FMJ affecting accuracy, but I'll watch for it next time I play. Still haven't picked this up for Xbox yet. I'm broke as a joke right now...

Now that you mention it ...

Im working on unlocking and beating everything for my M16 and ever since I started using FMJ's to try and get my EXT Mags It seems like I do alot more spraying when trying to kill someone

It doesn't mention anything about accuracy dropping slightly with FMJ. I swear though I was dead on center chest with my shots and I'm not hitting them.

I noticed a lil inaccuracy when I put the fmj on my ACR... I literally sprayed an entire magazine on an enemy and didn't hit him.. wtf? Im not that bad w/ my aim

Finally did it. Fall on my Intervention.

Went to my SMG class and started working on opening all the attachments for the Vector, that thing sucks without stopping power on.

Finally did it. Fall on my Intervention.

Went to my SMG class and started working on opening all the attachments for the Vector, that thing sucks without stopping power on.

It needs Sleight of Hand too, or extended mags. It burns ammo quick...

I had scavenger on it at first so I could fuck around with lobbing C4, but I switched it to SoH. I had to open up my FMJ to even get my ext mags for it. lol

Back