Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

49 away from fall for the FAMAS. I hate the gun, but the RDS/Silencer combo really kick ass on it. I've gotten more than one AC130 in a game using that and the SPAS grip/ext mags combo.

49 away from fall for the FAMAS. I hate the gun, but the RDS/Silencer combo really kick ass on it. I've gotten more than one AC130 in a game using that and the SPAS grip/ext mags combo.

I almost forgot that the FAMAS was even in MW2. I've gotten so used to the Black Ops fully auto version which is pretty much easy mode since the ROF and accuracy are so high.

On a side note, I should mention that the Fuel rock patch is PS3 only at the moment. 360 is listed as "pending". That's quite odd, usually 360 gets anything CoD related first...

Good. I can't wait for that stupid thing to get patched. Everytime I get on that map 3 toolbags on my team are sitting in there causing us to lose HCHQ. It really does nothing for no one. You get shot once and you just come back spraying and you'll kill everyone in there. It's really fucking pointless.

Played HCHQ on Rust last night, Clint just happened to join in. I was relentless. lol Went something like 113 and 65, captured three of the HQs and got myself a bunch of AC130 kills. Not to mention like 10 or so headshots for the M1014 (my second favorite shotty in the game)

Good. I can't wait for that stupid thing to get patched. Everytime I get on that map 3 toolbags on my team are sitting in there causing us to lose HCHQ. It really does nothing for no one. You get shot once and you just come back spraying and you'll kill everyone in there. It's really fucking pointless.

Yeah, I know. It's like they feel like they have to go in there just because they can. It's really not that advantageous of a spot...

Played HCHQ on Rust last night, Clint just happened to join in. I was relentless. lol Went something like 113 and 65, captured three of the HQs and got myself a bunch of AC130 kills. Not to mention like 10 or so headshots for the M1014 (my second favorite shotty in the game)

i joined in the game before that one.. you campin SOB

I was sniping trying to get my AC130, assbag. lol I saw you in there raping with your Wa2000.

I was sniping trying to get my AC130, assbag. lol I saw you in there raping with your Wa2000.

What??? You were using a sniper rifle the way that it's actually used in real life??? This is Call of Duty bro! You're supposed to quick-scope and get uber awesome throwing knife kills while doing 360 spins off the top of buildings!

Fucking noob...

:D

What??? You were using a sniper rifle the way that it's actually used in real life??? This is Call of Duty bro! You're supposed to quick-scope and get uber awesome throwing knife kills while doing 360 spins off the top of buildings!

Fucking noob...

:D

hahaha Only time I ever quick scoped and got a kill was when I was camping on Wasteland with the silenced Intervention and One Man Army going for my first nuke. Dude wandered up behind me, some guy goes "JAMS BEHIND YOU!" I flipped around and quickscoped him then ran off. lol

On Estate, the one you joined into right before Rust. You were using the WA2000 and I was using the Barrett. We both ended up 9-1 at the end of the game.

now i remember.. i was sitting on the rock ledge up against the wall.. over by the greenhouse

You got onto Black Ops, traitor.

Also, ended up getting Fall for my Tar. lol

Only assault rifle I have left to get fall for is the FAL, and I suck with that stupid gun.

Last edited:
Back