Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Theres supposedly a movie about COD MW2, or atleast that's some of the rumors going around. Who knows... Either way there is just 16 hours left on that countdown.

What is FindMakarov.com?

Instead, I can exclusively report that Findmakarov.com is the creation of We Can Pretend, an independent Toronto, Canada-based creative collective that is expected to launch a project inspired by Call of Duty on March 2. Production sources who worked on the self-funded project call it visually spectacular.

Theres supposedly a movie about COD MW2, or atleast that's some of the rumors going around. Who knows... Either way there is just 16 hours left on that countdown.

kind of this. looks like a knock off company making a short film. i smell a lawsuit. lol

Findmakarov revealed | GameSlice - Geoff Keighley

Sunset.jpg

Okay, so unmark my words, lol.

A website went up last week (www.findmakarov.com) that had a picture of Makarov and a countdown, but Activision commented on it and said that it must be a hoax. So it might be something, but not so sure now...

still watching the countdown... lmao 1 hour 7 minutes left till i get to see something i dont care about!!!

oh how i wish it was really about MW3 :rolleyes:

Yeah, that is kind of janky. I was actually pleasantly surprised at the quality of the footage though. I expected something that was a lot more amateurish...

it's just a huge marketing ploy from "we can pretend". there will be nothing more to come from this. it's similar to the mortal kombat trailer.

other than the fact that the Mortal Kombat one is actually good, and looks like it would be a decent movie

there will be nothing more to come from this. it's similar to the mortal kombat trailer.

Oh, but something is coming out of the Mortal Kombat trailer. It's not going to be an actual film that will be released in theaters, but Warner Brothers did agree to officially produce a 10 part webseries to be directed by the guy who did the Rebirth trailer: Mortal Kombat Webseries Coming - TV News at IGN

Here's a bunch of articles on it: IGN: Mortal Kombat: Rebirth Trailer, Wallpaper, Pictures, Soundtrack and More.

Looks like most of the actors from Rebirth will be reprising their roles...

The CoD video or the Mortal Kombat one?

CoD vid. I see a lawsuit about to smack someone in the face. And it won't be for copyright infringement, it'll be for slander, and producing the dumbest vid ever.

Have any of you guys played recently? They actually did patch the rock glitch on Fuel and add some anti-hacking measures. This is the first thing that Infinity Ward has accomplished since the whole firing/lawsuit fiasco, so it makes me feel slightly better about the possibility of MW3 not being complete shit, but we'll see...

There is no "Infinity Ward" anymore, it was absorbed by Activision. But no, I haven't played yet, I'll have to go rent the game today and play a little later.

There is no "Infinity Ward" anymore, it was absorbed by Activision. But no, I haven't played yet, I'll have to go rent the game today and play a little later.

IW is still around. I mean, it was absorbed by Activision way back in 03. It's always been an Activision studio. But the thing about it is, half of their employees are probably new since the firing/lawsuit incident, so it's not even close to being the same company that made MW1 and MW2 at this point. Plus, apparently Activision has called in 2 of their other studios (Raven and Sledgehammer) to help IW finish whatever project they're currently working on (which most assume to be MW3), so that tells me that things are probably kind of rocky following the employee transition, and it makes me wonder if MW3 is going to be a sloppy, buggy, piece of shit...

Back