Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i finally got my first nuke like a week ago... through the rest of the week i got two more! two in free for all and one in team death.

i care more about getting chopper gunners against horrible players. those are fun.

I can't stand when your internet connection skips, they take you out of the game then stuff you right back in with 0 everything....

I can't stand when your internet connection skips, they take you out of the game then stuff you right back in with 0 everything....

that happened to me 2 days ago! i was 13-2 in a free for all. i was in first place and i was the only one to reset. i was 0-0 and the other guy still had 10-9! pissed me off.

I hate it when your internet connection skips too, cause it's almost always the host that loses it and then I have to wait as it picks a new host, which is someone who should have been host in the first place.

I seriously want to know why in the hell IW picks me as host, and 2 seconds after the game starts it picks someone else and boots me. Makes me very angry.

how do you know if your the host or not

As the game starts, (when selecting your weapon and waiting for the countdown to get down to 0) hit the back button. If you're the only one with 4 green bars on the connection, you're the host.

i hate the stupid people trying to boost up their levels by getting into a free for all and killing their buddy over and over buy camping in a spot where no one is. once in while i run into it and i set out trying to find them and kill them myself

and another flaw in the game is the headshots. 2000si shot me in the head but didnt get the headshot and a few matches later i was behind a sniper and had the sights on his head but didnt get the headshot, but if I hit someone in the legs i get a headshot.

if you aim for the dick... you just might get a headshot!

MAn I forgot who "Jaholy" is but whever I join a game with him, him and his crew just bounce before the game starts to I'm stuck on a team of 5 other guys trying to chase after 1 other person....FRUSTRATING add me to your party next time you see me online

so...I prestiged....and I SUUUUUCK!!! oh man, I'm so used to the other guns that the light guns move too fast when I'm adjusting my aim, no heartbeat sensor........it's like a whole new game!!!!

Play Hardcore, level the playing field quite a bit. Well minus guys running HB Sensors.

well i just got a guy so pissed at me that he says i can kiss my ass goodbye that he is going to town to get what he needs to hack my xbox and i wont be able to play anymore/mess it up.

Back