Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its gotta be some xbox talk or something cause my little brother says stuff like that and i dont understand any of it

level 10 prestige no hack. F**k Yo COuch Ctalley44 gamer tag

lol you scream at people all day long on xbox live, don't you?

its gotta be some xbox talk or something cause my little brother says stuff like that and i dont understand any of it

He's a level ten prestige, and didn't hack to get there. Then he said fuck your couch, and gave his gamertag.

Its a dave chapelle reference... I never watched the show and I still know it.

the_more_you_know2.jpg
fixed
:D

u guys got any suggestions as far as custom classes go?? whats works good w/ what ? etc.. i've unlocked up to the ACR but i dont have all attachments for all guns yet.. something i'll work on later

Sh1ftyScorp <-----------Add me Bitches and Hoes.

Eg6sir: My personal class is the SCAR-H w/ red dot, and the AA-12 shotgun w/ Grip.
Perks: Scavanger, Stopping Power, and i dont remember the other
But that combo racked me up 20+ levels in 4/5 hours.

Last edited:
I have SCAR-H with FMJ, Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro and I don't recall what the last one is.

u guys got any suggestions as far as custom classes go?? whats works good w/ what ? etc.. i've unlocked up to the ACR but i dont have all attachments for all guns yet.. something i'll work on later

Depends on what you want to use it for...

I'm digging my M16 and M93 Raffica class. Two weapons that are three round burst weapons. lol

Why'd you change your gamertag?

Edit: Custom classes really you gotta find stuff that works for you. I'm a HUGE fan of Assault rifles. I used my M4 until I finished the 40 FMJ kills last night to unlock the extended magazines, then I moved on.

I change my classes around so much its hard to really tell you what I prefer...

When I start with a gun, like I just unlocked the gun itself, I'll use it (say the M16) with scavenger, Cold blooded and either sit rep, scrambler or steady aim. (I love all the slot three perks) Secondary weapons are up to you, I started my Raffica last night, but I love the pistols and I'm a fan of the Thumper. I had over 350+ kills with it last prestige.

Once I get the Red dot/M203 unlocked I'll switch scavenger to bling pro. I prefer the Semtex now to the Frag grenade because they roll too damn much and bounce off EVERYTHING. I hit a light pole last night with one and it rolled back toward me, they'd go through them in COD4 most of the time.

I always ALWAYS use cold blooded for hardcore Team deathmatch though. If I don't I get destroyed.

Last edited:
If you wanna snipe and never be seen, get the silencer for your rifle, then put on scavenger/sleight of hand, cold blooded and ninja with claymores and a smoke grenade. (careful with claymores though, anyone with sitrep on will know where it is)

After you get your "one shot one kills" challenges done, you'll be camo'd for all the environments. Then just lay down in a pile of grass and don't move. You'll be impossible to spot and invisible to UAV, Thermal and HB sensors. (get your cold blooded pro and you won't have a red name when someone scrolls over you laying there either)

I went 25-3 on wasteland just laying in the same spot, out in the open. lol

My go to hardcore setup right now is as follows:

M4 - ACOG
M9
Frag
Stun

Slight of Hand
Stopping Power / cold blooded when I get it unlocked
Steady Aim

I like the FAMAS too until I get the M16 and ACR Unlocked. But really it all depends I have played against guys that are freaky good with Uzis on big boards. So mix it up and see what you like and what your good with.

I have different setups depends on matches

I have for wasteland map.
rpd - thermal and grip.
thumper
bling pro
hardline pro
steady aim pro
with claymores and flash

and on my sniper
I have the m21 ebr with sliencer and fmj
shotgun m1014
claymores and smoke
bling pro
cold blooded pro
ninja pro

and then my other classes all have the acr with different attachments
acr w/ silencer and fmj, or acr with noob tube and silencer, or acr w/ silencer and thermal
stinger
claymores and flash bang
bling pro
hardline pro
steady aim pro

and for highrise I have
rpd w/ fmj and silencer
stinger
tactical insertion and flash
bling pro
cold blooded pro
steady aim pro