Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I too would like to know where you heard about care packages being removed from the game completely.
yeah since its not even on the infinityward website or anything about it on twitter, i thing he made it up

Yeah I follows FourZeroTwo on Twitter as well and haven't seen anything about it.

so I've OFFICIALLY put the game down and went back to WAW smh.....30 and 10 looks better than 2 and 17 to me, I'm sick of these dam snipers!!

It'll depend on how busy they are. I had a friend wait 4 weeks once and I had another sent it in on a friday and got it back by the next friday.

Not sure if anyone is aware of the Care package Glitch, and how much a pain in the ASS it is when the other team doesnt stop doing it. Well come Monday, they are to be removing ALL CARE PACKAGES period. So it wont be usable anymore.
so here it is monday and well no new update and I just was on a free for all and what do you know the top player got care packages, lots of them. so the info you got its wrong

I was playing some campers Saturday. They put down FOUR emergency airdrops in a matter of a minute. It was ridiculous, although I fought my way through them all and stole 10 of the care packages. They still managed to have two harriers, a chopper gunner, an AC130 and an assortment of various AI controlled choppers continuously until we lost the game and it ended. lol

That was a crazy game, way way way too much air support.

I was playing some campers Saturday. They put down FOUR emergency airdrops in a matter of a minute. It was ridiculous, although I fought my way through them all and stole 10 of the care packages. They still managed to have two harriers, a chopper gunner, an AC130 and an assortment of various AI controlled choppers continuously until we lost the game and it ended. lol

yeah i was in two matches like that on sat morning. both on domination. one in the scrapyard other in karachi. but hell i got some super mad points for taking out their harriers and choppers. :D but like u said way to much air support, and whats the funny part even with all their air support they still lost. I was talking smack in the lobby cause they used the care package glitches and it didnt help them win

Wonderful, my Xbox 360 is toast. The video doesn't work anymore, it'll boot up and run for a few minutes then freeze up. No RROD or any other red rings.

no time for this anymore.. havent touched my xbox in a month!

And that's why I find myself purchasing more and more games for my PS3 instead of the 360 now. After 4 RRODs I got tired of taking it in the ass from Bill Gates. I was spending more time waiting for the damn thing to get fixed and get mailed back to me then I was playing it.

Anyway, found out that my GF is getting me MW2 for Valentine's Day, so at least I'll be able to participate in this discussion soon! :D

for RROD it is.. for everything else, no

probably only have 8 months left of the RROD warranty.. oh well, i've been wanting an Elite. :D .. i need a bigger hard drive

for RROD it is.. for everything else, no

probably only have 8 months left of the RROD warranty.. oh well, i've been wanting an Elite. :D .. i need a bigger hard drive

P*3 :ph34r::D

Hey all you Xbox whores, I'm going home in two hours and I will be playing an assortment of HCTD to work on my ACR and Intervention challenges. Join my games if you wish. Maybe we can get a full blown room of nothing but Hondaswappers.

Until they patch the CP glitch I would suggest having one class with cold blooded on regardless of the game type. Just an idea.

yeah since its not even on the infinityward website or anything about it on twitter, i thing he made it up

Well i heard the speculation from other players online, but i know for a fact that the problem should be fixed soon. The owner of Infinity Ward put it to Microsoft on Friday to have to patched.

I had it WORSE. I forgot the name of the map, but it's the one with the busted plane in the middle. Domination. They had 2 AC130s in the air(could have been more, but I saw myself two AC130s when I had my Stinger up), 3-4 harriers and hinds, and I heard a chopper gunner but didn't see it....AT THE SAME TIME. Not to mention the barrage of predator missiles. They were doing that all through the game; probably dropped about 40-50 CPs or even more(I'm sure there was a couple of them doing it, about 5 players on the other team had +40 kills). They camped B and dropped them all there. Though, we still managed to win!!! It was also funny seeing so many Stingers flying through the air(Stinger+Cold Blooded ftw!). When we managed to overtake their camping spot(though it seemed like they gave it up to overtake A) there was about 5 unused packages(ammo) laying around.

Last edited:
Back