Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

care package glitch... pussy online, but fun in private match against buddies! :D

So I found out last night that I have to camp when using the FAL and Red Dot Sight. I absolutely cannot run and gun with that thing.

i changed up my killstreak rewards and wow, what a difference... last game i played i got 25 kills/ 3 deaths.. woot! .. my care package had a Sentry gun, then i got my Air Sentry drop, then my chopper gunner ... did some work

and i finally got my "downed but not out" achievement over the weekend finally. was on breach and clear w/ my noobtube .. shot it, got downed, then the grenade went off .. got the achievement.. woot!

I did that on body count with a friend of mine on Regular. We just ran out to the bank and waited for them to get off the truck and started mowing through them as they came through the door. That one was one of the last easier ones to get. Wait till you try for Star 69. That = PITA.

Get your happy ass online in 3 hours and we'll play some online.

And that's why I find myself purchasing more and more games for my PS3 instead of the 360 now. After 4 RRODs I got tired of taking it in the ass from Bill Gates. I was spending more time waiting for the damn thing to get fixed and get mailed back to me then I was playing it.

Anyway, found out that my GF is getting me MW2 for Valentine's Day, so at least I'll be able to participate in this discussion soon! :D

Do you have the white Xbox or the Black one?

So I played with some tool last night that "works for Infinity Ward". In the 3 games I played, he did nothing but care package glitch. He had so many f'ing harriers and choppers out that I had to wait 3 minutes for my damn pave low to come in, then it got no kills. Fucker went 27-5. I don't care if he works for IW or not, I reported his goddamn ass for cheating.

On top of that I was using my FAL trying to finish the ACOG challenges and he was telling me I mod my controller. I don't shoot it that damn quick, and I know for a fact that they fixed that glitch from COD4 before MW2 even came out.

I really hate people who can't just play the game the way its supposed to be played, and I called BS on him working for IW. Luckily for me in avoiding him, I'll never see him again.

finally got xbl so now i get to start the dreaded process of dying alot:ph34r:

well if im playing hq i have my kill streak setup as harrier, chopper gunner, nuke. anything else i have it setup as care package, predator missile, harrier. that almost always gives me double kills and o to single deaths

So I played with some tool last night that "works for Infinity Ward". In the 3 games I played, he did nothing but care package glitch. He had so many f'ing harriers and choppers out that I had to wait 3 minutes for my damn pave low to come in, then it got no kills. Fucker went 27-5. I don't care if he works for IW or not, I reported his goddamn ass for cheating.

On top of that I was using my FAL trying to finish the ACOG challenges and he was telling me I mod my controller. I don't shoot it that damn quick, and I know for a fact that they fixed that glitch from COD4 before MW2 even came out.

I really hate people who can't just play the game the way its supposed to be played, and I called BS on him working for IW. Luckily for me in avoiding him, I'll never see him again.
the modded controllers work on mw2 and even on mw1

I had used mine on mw2 a few times when the game came out. then I sold the controller for $100:ph34r: and i can have my buddy mod another one for free if I want

Last edited:
so what does this mod do?

and how can i improve my accuracy? i'm always the first one to shoot, but i miss and they either shoot back or stab me. lol

its basically a turbo controller.. for guns like the m16 where you have to always hit the RT to shoot, you can just hold it down and send repeated 3round bursts without lifting your finger

am i right guys, i've never used one .. so thats my guess

so what does this mod do?

and how can i improve my accuracy? i'm always the first one to shoot, but i miss and they either shoot back or stab me. lol
it wont improve your accuracy

like eg6sir said its a turbo controller. it has a repeater chip hooked to the trigger

what is does is if you have a sniper rifle or 357 or? it will shot like a machine gun.

on the barrett 50 cal I could fire 5 rounds before you hear the boom from the first shot, but the recoil on the barret was so bad that u really could only hit the guy with one shot. its better for handguns, i never tired it with the m16 or fal.

yeah my accuracy is horrible....i guess i just got to keep playing and it will get better.
But some of these guys are ridiculous they never miss and there reaction time is as fast as a barefoot jackrabbit on a hot sunny day

I was on invasion, I walked into the video store. Saw the guy i was behind him, was in the process pushing the thumb stick to knife his ass. And the dude whipped around and capped my ass......i was like wtf how is that even possible

I was on invasion, I walked into the video store. Saw the guy i was behind him, was in the process pushing the thumb stick to knife his ass. And the dude whipped around and capped my ass......i was like wtf how is that even possible

i think that has to do with some of the perks people use.

the ninja perk, cold blooded, and others really alter the gameplay.

Back