Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think james uses it. i haven't messed with it yet. i might give it a try though.

Quick question for you guys...do you mess with your controller sensitivity or leave it alone? I usually just leave mine alone, but I've watched a lot of YouTube videos with tips for playing CoD and a lot of the better players seem to recommend cranking up the sensitivity...

Mine is up one or two notches above the preset sensitivity level, I feel like I'm spinning in slomo if I don't have it up a few. I think the preset is 4, mine is at 5 or 6. I've seen some people get used to playing on 10, I have no idea how.

Yeah, in the video I was watching the guy was recommending to crank up the sensitivity by one notch every couple games so you slowly get used to it. I dunno, might give it a try...

started prestiging today ... only one i plan on doing.. cant do it without coldblooded on.. lol

I have my CoD sensitivity set to 6 I think but I play Halo at 7

started prestiging today ... only one i plan on doing.. cant do it without coldblooded on.. lol

I tried running more stealthy type classes for a while (cold-blooded, ninja, etc.) and I seemed to die just about as frequently as before, so I just went back to a basic assault class (stopping power, steady aim, etc.). It just didn't work out for me for some reason... :shrug2:

I had these guys in a rage today. They were 5th prestige's and I was raping them. All because they were trying to camp and they kept doing it from the same spot. So I would just wait for them and then blast them. When we got to the lobby they were calling me an asshole and blaming me for camping.....It was GREAT^_^

so.....i picked up MW2 afer all this time and I don't htink I've played one game today win or lose where i wasn't first or second place......WOW I might just get back into this :D

so i went back to my grass roots and started using the FAMAS again. I LOVE that gun, i went 24-4 the first game i played with it.

and i got the most amazing game wining kill cam, I threw a knife and nailed the guy in the crotch in the plane on terminal. It was epic. just watching it fly through the air in slow-mo ... i wish i could post the video.

I was working on my throwing knife kills last night. I wandered up behind two guys camping and threw my knife into one, picked it back up and threw it at the other guy. It was ridiculously hilarious. They were pissed at me when the game ended. lol

well i started working on the ol'm16a4 i think i like it better than the scar.

Its not as powerful, and its not good for the run-n-gun tactics I like, but besides the scar, the M16 is the only other gun I have my Veteran III (2500 kills) done. I've used those two guns more than any other in the game.

Seriously though, the F2000 Sucks donkey balls all day long. I absolutely hate that gun, especially scoped in with the ACOG or Thermal. It sucks. Its bouncy as all hell without a silencer, and with the silencer it sucks at getting penetration kills.

Scar or M16 all the way, except the fact that the TAR-21 is a damn fine underrated gun as well.

i agree.....but it clutters up the forum........

Back