Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, that one whole thread really destroys the content. lol It'll get deleted soon enough.

With my M16/Acog load out I spend more time walking with my gun at the ready position. This is especially true for any and all maps that have any kind of fatal funnel. I have just about got Vet III for my M16. I have been using guns that I am effective with rather than spreading it around like I have done in the past. I will worry about "Prestigeing" my other weapons when I finally hit Prestige 10.

I'm not a big fan of the ACOG scopes. It seems like the recoil goes way up when using an ACOG...

I really only play Hardcore T.D. so recoil and such isn't that big of a concern. Two rounds hitting their mark is about all it takes. But I agree when playing vanilla T.D. that the ACOG is not really the best thing out there. I will usually swap out for a red dot if I am playing vanilla.

With my M16/Acog load out I spend more time walking with my gun at the ready position. This is especially true for any and all maps that have any kind of fatal funnel. I have just about got Vet III for my M16. I have been using guns that I am effective with rather than spreading it around like I have done in the past. I will worry about "Prestigeing" my other weapons when I finally hit Prestige 10.

I'm kind of the opposite really. I tend to try for as many challenges per prestige level as I can to get to the 10th faster, plus its just more fun for me when I have a goal I want to reach.

In my fifth prestige I got all the attachments for my USP, M9, M4a1, SCAR, TAR-21, M16 (including the Veteran III), L86, Barrett .50, & I was about 15 FMJ Penetration kills from finishing the P90 when I prestiged over to the 6th level. I can't wait for the 7th prestige, 9 create a classes. w00t!

That is a very valid point. I probably should spread it around a bit.

You can tell how much I play if I have my Vet III done for the Scar and M16, and I'm less than 300 kills from getting it for the M4. lol

I'm addicted.

TAR-21 silenced is a pretty bitchin setup if I do say so myself, the SCAR has way too much recoil for my liking.

I initially hated the scar for that reason alone, the damn recoil. But I tend to fire in short bursts. All in all it's just too powerful of a gun for me to not absolutely love now. I do agree on the TAR, never used it until last prestige. With FMJ it's pretty damn powerful, and the iron sights are pretty good.

I love the ACR with fmj and stopping power pro that and the Barret with fmj and thermal and cold-blooded.

i dont spray... tis why i love the m16 so much.. one trigger pull and they're dead.. i got that gun down, especially headshots

i dont spray... tis why i love the m16 so much.. one trigger pull and they're dead.. i got that gun down, especially headshots

but you can't run and gun if you only have a burst. unless you are playing hardcore or use the stopping power perks.

if you shoot with the scar, it usually takes about 4 or 5 shots to kill them. lol

but you can't run and gun if you only have a burst. unless you are playing hardcore or use the stopping power perks.

if you shoot with the scar, it usually takes about 4 or 5 shots to kill them. lol

But see I dont need to run and gun I only play hardcore. So normally I am manuvering while looking thru the sights during most of the game.

x3
Thing I love most about it is if the FIRST bullet hit someone.. 99.9999% percent of the time they're dead before my finger comes off of the trigger for the burst

I don't play on hardcore, and I run and gun with my m16, I'm a sprayer like...no aiming just free spraying type of player and I get my kills VERY nicely out in the open and in a nice strategic position.

I hate when ever someone is losing the first excuse is " f*cking camper"

then don't be a camper. hardcore is ok, but not on express.

and there are obvious camper spots. like on the submarine snow level. there is a glitch where you can stand on a pipe near one of the open areas. super camping spot.

Man I was doing really bad last night. I'm so inconsistent. Some nights are pretty good (consistent 20-5 type games) and some nights are horrible (5-10 kills, 10-20 deaths type games). How does one become consistently good? Lots of practice I guess?

And just FYI, our boy Ethan is pretty damned good. I consistently see him getting 25-30 kills! :D

Back