Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IMO they ruined it for MW2 when they took off the backstock and made it bounce around more with the higher rate of fire, especially with Rapid Fire attached.

I agree. On my current prestige I completed all the mastery and thousand kills for the MPK5, and I really don't see myself using it again any time soon. The recoil is so bad that it's pretty much worthless for anything but extremely close quarters. You feel like a badass when you're rushing small maps and mowing people down, but the lack of range doesn't make up for it's CQC abilities, in my opinion anyway...

Now that was some fun times. I was working on getting my FAL to blue tiger (doing pretty well last night actually with it too), and a couple of my friends kept sending me invites to play COD4.

So I said fuck it, and we played team deathmatch for a couple hours. I gotta tell you, it's ridiculous how much ass we kicked. We played at least 10 games and we never lost at all. I missed my G36c, G3 and the W1200, a lot. lol

I've gone back and played CoD4 a few times recently too, and I was surprised by how much ass I kicked. I think that game is actually much more suited to my playstyle (run n' gun rushing) because there are far fewer campers. When a 7 killstreak is the highest you can go there's not as much motivation for camping...

I think most of the campers have moved over to full time MW2. I can always tell when a new FPS is released because for a few weeks there is almost no trash talking because the 9 through 16 year old crowed spent the elevenbillion dollars their parents gave them on a new game. But sadly their ADD prevents them from playing it for more than a week then they come back.

I was just playing. Doing pretty good with the M16 although the entire other team was using toobs. Every single kill cam was a toob.

when we gonna play some TDM? i dont care for HCHQ too much.. i've joined games w/ you but i end up having to leave because i dont have the map..

I dunno. I see everybody get on, and then 5 minutes later when my game ends everybody is either back off xbl or in a game.

I hate TDM on MW2 anymore, I dunno. We can try at some point.

PS I finished the FAL to Blue Tiger last night.

bahhahaha.. you got upset w/ me earlier.. not sure if you knew it was me though... remember the claymore when you were camping..

i then said "dont make me ban you" .. hahah..

it was on skidrow

Now that was some fun times. I was working on getting my FAL to blue tiger (doing pretty well last night actually with it too), and a couple of my friends kept sending me invites to play COD4.

If you want the blue tiger, attach the shot gun attachment to it, 9 out of 10 kills I get with it are headshots and its fun as hell to smack someone in the face with it across the map haha. Drake can attest to the serious ass whoopin' I was dealing out yesterday with that ridiculous attachment lol

i use the shottie attachment on it occasionally, but i prefer the rds/silencer combo on it. ive got at least blue tiger on all my assaults now.

It was insane That shotgun attachment is a fucking joke ha ha. We where on Terminal and Hondadude went like 23 and 12 or some shit like that. We came out with the W and he was the lead scorer with that damn shotgun attachment.

It was insane That shotgun attachment is a fucking joke ha ha. We where on Terminal and Hondadude went like 23 and 12 or some shit like that. We came out with the W and he was the lead scorer with that damn shotgun attachment.

Haha goodtimes, you going to be on tonight?

doesnt have enough range for me

I hope thats sarcasm lol, I was hitting people all the way down the hall way by the escalators when I was back by the jetway with that thing

lol nice. I hit the "heads up" one at the beginning of this prestige so I have that one done.

I threw two packages down, one was on the ground and I got killed. The other guy was trying to steal my first one as the second one dropped on him.

i dont really care for the shotty attachment.. doesnt have enough range for me

Has to be a joke. The shotty attach has infinite range. I just takes awhile to get across the map. In HC you can snipe people with it. Unless they fixed it of course.

Back