Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

finished all the headshots w/ my Intervention.. so thats the Barrett and Intervention complete.. woot!

on another note.. had my buddy complain about my GT again.. so they made me change it.. it is TheBeardedLlama now.. haha..

So I'm like 300 some away from finishing the veteran (2500 kills) on the Spas... and in 9 minutes I'm going home to work on it. I love this thing with extended magazines, 16 fuckin rounds, I've never had to reload it since I got that.

damn... last night I worked the Spas like a pro.

Marksman VIII 1000 kills done
Expert to 204 headshots
Veteran III 2500 kills done
(whatever this challenge is called) 277 headshots...

We got on Vacant and the guys on the other team had pissed me off so I switched to my Shotty class and started fucking them up. I had UAV, Counter UAV and Sentry gun as my killstreaks.

I stopped about half way through the game and turned on like 20 UAV/C.UAVs in a row. That finished off the 1000 UAV/C.UAV challenge. lol

Oh and FALL CAMO AK47!!!! :D

yep.. been playing a little last night and this morning

So I've been playing this game since February, and I'm still SOOOO inconsistent. Sometimes I'll do great and sometimes I'll suck it up bad. Still trying to figure out what the secret to being consistently good is, lol.

On a side note, I jumped into a Domination game last night and managed to hit Nootrac with a direct impact tube right off the bat, lol. I love direct impact tubes...

EDIT: Sucked it up for the rest of the game though...

So I've been playing this game since February, and I'm still SOOOO inconsistent. Sometimes I'll do great and sometimes I'll suck it up bad. Still trying to figure out what the secret to being consistently good is, lol.

On a side note, I jumped into a Domination game last night and managed to hit Nootrac with a direct impact tube right off the bat, lol. I love direct impact tubes...

EDIT: Sucked it up for the rest of the game though...

dont feel bad... i might have a game were i go 20 - 4 and then the next game might be 4 - 20.... depends on whos in the room... i gave up on online play and have been trying to beat the game on vetern mode.. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

dont feel bad... i might have a game were i go 20 - 4 and then the next game might be 4 - 20.... depends on whos in the room... i gave up on online play and have been trying to beat the game on vetern mode.. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

Pfff MW2 Veteran is cake compared to MW1 veteran. Neither of which hold a candle to the shit show that is World at War on Veteran.

And really playing consistently in pick up games is really, really difficult. If you can get a regular group together you know how everyone plays together and how your group likes to play a map. Pick up group dynamics are even worse when you are playing against a Clan or group of folks that play together constantly.

Pfff MW2 Veteran is cake compared to MW1 veteran. Neither of which hold a candle to the shit show that is World at War on Veteran.

:werd: x4

I still have yet to jump to safety on veteran, it's taunting me. Took me 5 months or so to beat WaW, but I got through it.

And really playing consistently in pick up games is really, really difficult. If you can get a regular group together you know how everyone plays together and how your group likes to play a map. Pick up group dynamics are even worse when you are playing against a Clan or group of folks that play together constantly.

For me it's weird, it's like I do worse when I'm on a team of people I know. I think it's because I feel pressured to do good.

When I'm playing in a party or at least with people I know is really the only time I do team games though. Otherwise, it's FFA for me. And with that, sometimes I'm hot, but sometimes. Always a mixed bag...

How do you know when a double xp weekend is coming up? I know it may be a dumb question, but I always miss them.

It's always announced on Infinity Ward's website too. It's www.infinityward.com. Also, if you're on Twitter, subscribe to FourZeroTwo. That's Robert Bowling from Infinity Ward and he always announces it on Twitter...

Bingo, this is how I get word about such things. Play-list changes, double xp, map pack launches etc. I check sites like Kotaku as well but getting it from the horses mouth is always better.

*gigglefits* So Friday or Saturday I turned on the game and went to work on getting my SCAR to Red Tiger. I had 139 of 150.

I spawned in, took off and started getting headshots left and right. In one game I ended up with red tiger. The next day I spawn into a game and took it from 160 to 185 in one game. I don't know what was going on, but that was awesome. I think I have around another 52 or so to go until I get it to fall camo, but Battlestations: Midway was calling my name last night.

i had an awesome game earlier.. 33-2 .. 31 killstreak.. harrier, pavelow, CG ... destroyed fools w/ the CG within seconds

i'm getting bored of the game... cant wait for Black Ops

Back