Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Might have to renew my xbl at that point. Kinda want to get back into MW2, but Minecraft is calling me all the time.

Might have to renew my xbl at that point. Kinda want to get back into MW2, but Minecraft is calling me all the time.

Yeah, who knows if it will be any good though. I mean, I'll probably play it just because I want to see where the story goes, but if IW is in such bad shape that they're having to bring in Sledgehammer to help with the campaign and Raven to do the multiplayer, then I fear that the finished product may not be on par with the first 2 MW games.

But maybe they'll surprise us...

Yeah, who knows if it will be any good though. I mean, I'll probably play it just because I want to see where the story goes, but if IW is in such bad shape that they're having to bring in Sledgehammer to help with the campaign and Raven to do the multiplayer, then I fear that the finished product may not be on par with the first 2 MW games.

But maybe they'll surprise us...
infinity ward is no more. The main people behind it have been forced out and took half of their development team with them to start up respawn. Activision can call it infinity ward all they want, but it's not really.

infinity ward is no more. The main people behind it have been forced out and took half of their development team with them to start up respawn. Activision can call it infinity ward all they want, but it's not really.

:werd:

I got back on and started working on it again. Went from 151 headshots to like 180 in a matter of one day. 70 more for my first fall camo sniper. Silenced Intervention + Wasteland = my first ever nuke too. :)

I got fall camo on the UMP45 once, but that's about it. I usually don't stick around in a prestige long enough to get it. I hate seeing my XP go to waste, so I take the plunge as soon as I finish level 70, lol...

I've gotten fall camo on the intervention, bare 50cal.. and I think maybe the wa2000

hey Clint... youre number one. guess what finger I'm holding up toward Cali right now. lol

I worked on my assault rifles more then my sn. rifles.

As did I... never used to use snipers.. but I started to practice w/ them and got pretty good w/ popping off headshots

I have fall on every gun, along with every attachment. Fucking hackers. Pisses me off because I actually like to play the game and complete challenges.

Back