Girlfriends........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't know if I could forgive someone for doing that to me...it would probably stick with me for a while. If you really love her, then keep her. True love is rare...I'm not sure I've ever really loved any of my ex-girlfriends. I have the worst luck ever though...I've even been dumped before I asked the girl to go out with me...then she starts gettin' all touchy-feely...goddamn tease...anyway, good luck. B)

hey man, glad to hear that you and your girlfriend will work things out. it's always good to hear of the happy endings. i had a girlfriend cheat on me once, a few years ago. she got the boot, and now she's a good for nothing whore. she WAS a smart girl, then she dropped out of school, got pregnant, and looks like shit. i hope she's happy. glad to have dumped that shit.

good luck :thumbsup:

hey man, glad to hear that you and your girlfriend will work things out. it's always good to hear of the happy endings. i had a girlfriend cheat on me once, a few years ago. she got the boot, and now she's a good for nothing whore. she WAS a smart girl, then she dropped out of school, got pregnant, and looks like shit. i hope she's happy. glad to have dumped that shit.

good luck :thumbsup:

well... i'm STILL smart. i'm not her... but...

i got pregnant in high school, never graduated but got my proficiency... got married, then had another baby.

i'm not a good for nothing whore... but i'm still smart... it's what she chooses to do with her life from that point that will prove her to be stupid... either she can go on being the same way, or she can go back to school, and make something of herself.

on topic now:

i'm glad you're working it out... but, knowing from experience, it will be the hardest if you can't let it go. you may hold on to it for years, months, or days, but either way... if you truly forgive her, you have to drop the issue. you're fully entitled to feel hurt, and upset... that's the nature of the beast. but you can't control her feelings or actions, so just keep on top of things... but don't drive her away by being the 'father' and checking up on her ALL the time. if you can still trust her, i'm sure there will be few problems. :)

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jul 22 2004, 02:55 PM

good luck  :thumbsup:

well... i'm STILL smart. i'm not her... but...

i got pregnant in high school, never graduated but got my proficiency... got married, then had another baby.

i'm not a good for nothing whore... but i'm still smart... it's what she chooses to do with her life from that point that will prove her to be stupid... either she can go on being the same way, or she can go back to school, and make something of herself.

on topic now:

i'm glad you're working it out... but, knowing from experience, it will be the hardest if you can't let it go. you may hold on to it for years, months, or days, but either way... if you truly forgive her, you have to drop the issue. you're fully entitled to feel hurt, and upset... that's the nature of the beast. but you can't control her feelings or actions, so just keep on top of things... but don't drive her away by being the 'father' and checking up on her ALL the time. if you can still trust her, i'm sure there will be few problems. :)
[post=366931]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the advice Hun,

I know what you mean by this. Right now (considering I only found out last week) is my time to be pissy.......but you only have that privalege for X amount of time. As it stands, Im glad she fessed up to it...but there are still things that I think she's telling diffrently, but I think primarily so she can make this easier on me. All I want to do in this time is to get everything out in the open while it's fresh....and then Never speak of it again. So I think I have one more conversation with her before I drop it because I really dont plan on treating her like shit for the next six months making her pay.....I'll lose the relationship soooo quick. The last "talk" I'm having with her is about her horrible Boyfriend etiquette.........
Let me explain...........
Situation 1:
Her and her friends are at a bar....some in relationships, some not. Some guys start hitting on them and offer to buy them a drink. Since girls accept drinks from guys hitting on them all the time (get drunk for free), I am totally fine with this.
The guys then invite the girls back to their house for a hot tub and some more drinks. This is not at all cool. The proper reaction to this situation is : "no I'm sorry I cant.....I have (insert lie here) to do tomorrow and I need my sleep...... Or even better : "I'm sorry, I dont think my boyfriend would like that"
End of situation.
You see, since my girl doesn't get along with other girls to well.....she has lots of guy friends........She would see these guys at the bar to be potential friends....they see her as a potential lay. This is where she has bad etiquette. She's always putting herself in the situation, then regretting what happens. So say the girls go back to the house....she gets all hammered, genuinely having a good time, then ends up with some random guy skrewing in a bedroom.......You have to ask....What the hell did you expect????? To go over and the lot of you would sip tea and play scrabble??? NO.
Which bring me to the real situation (the one that I found out about....) She said it was in this guys room at the college residence (they lived 5 doors down from eachother), and it happened at like 3 or 4am....she said they were watching movies and she was passing out...then he put the moves on her....and she just went along with it not even thinking. First: What the hell are you doing in a guys rez room watching movies alone at 3am in the fucking morning anyways????? on a school night???? Bad etiquette. Proper situation: Watching movies with him and a few friends to whenever in the morning.....they leave....so do you. He asks you to stay....you say "I dont think thats a good idea....I should really go to sleep now" or even better "Sorry, don't think my boyfriend would like the fact that we're up all night watching movies alone". Like honestly.....all you guys out there...... when was the last time that you went over to a chicks house to watch a movie and DIDN'T get some???? I cant remember because I ALWAYS got some.
You figure if she doesn't get herself into the situations, then potentially, she wouldn't make these "mistakes". Have you ever done something you regretted and thought to yourself : If I only had an opportunity to think about what I was doing before I did that....I would have never done it? Well, you grant the opportunity to think, you potentially take away the opportunity to react poorly.

Jesus freekin christ....I'm going to stop writing now....Sorry for the Novel everyone.....I understand if you dont wanna read this.

Thanks again guys.

Ryan.

im with him. i cant remember the last time i went to a chicks house and didnt get some. :phear:

im the guy hes talking about though, the one who will ask for them to come to the house and have a few drinks and play scrabble, er..... :p

*refers to Havok's like about dinner and a movie*

hehe... anyway, it makes sense where you're coming from. Sounds like she just needs to have a little common sense.

Back