Got started on my Wire Tuck! 56k warning(I hope I know what I'm doing...)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gooch

Well, rest assured that I will tell him that I've told all my friends about this(and pretty much have already).

What a gooch

ha ha gooch, havent called anyone that in a while.

agreed, he should have had some simple foresight and not quoted you less time than it would actually take to complete the job..

Another good point was the actual build time. A novice builder could easily but together a sohc engine correctly in a few days, hes supposed to be a professional, which would lead anyone to beleive it would be done faster.

Theres only so much forgiveness and inderstanding you should give anyone, after that point your getting abused. At least it was only 500 tho, That would make me happy :)

haha...
No posts since January then this.

Thanks man
-Andrew

Did the motor ever come in?

I hope so if not by now they should pay you for them doing the work.

I might try that wire tuck this winter, I always thought it was more complicated than this.

Wow...this...thread...is...old. Well about 6 months old at least.

I switched over to my Engine Swap thread... but heres what it looks like now.

DSCN0955.jpg

ask battery wiring

Hi...andrew, nice tuck Interesting me to do this DIY and now I do on my 91 LX civic. I have question on moving battery to the trunk. How do you lay both wire (plus and ground) from battery to stater and fuse box, is it passing cabin below carpet or some where? what size you use for ground cable?

Tx b 4,

This thread is kinda old. Second.. haha, since this pic this car has been swapped 43242 times probably.

no reason to close the thread IMO

same here. old and sometime pointless posts but he does upgrades on the SAME car so why close it?

way to keep the rex going Andrew!:D

Back