Wire tuck progress EK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97CTR

Well I have begun my wire tuck and plan on posting up some pics along the way. Alot more will come later, the easy part is getting everything taken out.

wiretuck001.jpg

wiretuck002.jpg

I am going to move the fuse box under the dash and the battery to the trunk.

wiretuck003.jpg

I took out the heater core and the blower motor, so there is plenty of room for the fuse box. Also now I can run my engine harness through the heater core holes in the firewall to the engine in the shape of a T.
wiretuck008.jpg

Doesn't go along with the wire tuck, just excited to have it. Put it together this past weekend.:thumbsup:

he just got done with it about a week ago,he needs new headlights but heres another shot

Attachments

• l_28439d3e510d63718f0729d9cfe14b7b.jpg
    l_28439d3e510d63718f0729d9cfe14b7b.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 5,336
he just got done with it about a week ago,he needs new headlights but heres another shot

Dont lie. He didnt get done with anything, becuase he had a shop do it, right? A kid named Chase got done with it... right?

I flew chase out to Arizona to go hog wild on tucking some AZ cars... mine included.

yea its chase, in other words getting done with it means/ finshed weather or not he done it him self

Back