H22 Installment?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So what? Yippee, you can take pics of an OBD1 ECU. That is competely meaningless without pics of the wiring harness in the car. I can take pics of an ITR wing, that doesn't make my car an ITR. :roll:

LOL, what more proof do you want? me to take a 4000x2000 picture of my whole entire car and then have it so that you can zoom in on the wiring harness???? Thats ok, ill take my word for it that its obd1. Also, the plug type clearly indicates that it is obd1 because of the 3 connectors i had to pull out....and is verified on the hondata page.....
the point is that your going to believe what you want to believe even when i take pictures of the truth and post them clear enough to see...what good would posting picture of the plugs do if you can't see the car they are attached to?....its been proven to me and i need no further evidence.
:D

I'd tend to believe Erick's, Hondata, Honda techs, and the general rule that 92-95 cars only are OBD1 over one person that has appears to have an exception to the rule.

It's great that someONE has a 1991 car that looks to be OBD1, but there's no saying that it wasn't converted or that it's not really a 92-93 Accord.

Until then, we'll continue to tell people that 90-91 Accords are OBD0, and 92-93 Accords are OBD1.

Originally posted by h22dreamer@May 28 2003, 06:48 AM
LOL, what more proof do you want? me to take a 4000x2000 picture of my whole entire car and then have it so that you can zoom in on the wiring harness???? Thats ok, ill take my word for it that its obd1. Also, the plug type clearly indicates that it is obd1 because of the 3 connectors i had to pull out....and is verified on the hondata page.....
the point is that your going to believe what you want to believe even when i take pictures of the truth and post them clear enough to see...what good would posting picture of the plugs do if you can't see the car they are attached to?....its been proven to me and i need no further evidence.
:D

Anyone can take pics of an OBD1 ECU, they don't prove anything. The harness is what I want to see. Either you know you are wrong and can't admit it, or you will post pics showing that you car is indeed a 91 and that it does have an OBD1 harness in there.

Show me where it is proven on the Hondata page. If it is the list that also has the 89-91 CRX and Integra then you are a fool. You "proof" would then also state that the 89-91 CRX and Integra are also OBD1, this is clearly not the case.

Lastly, why would we believe some yocal, no name, from a Honda board over a Honda Master Tech, Ericks Racing, Hondata (if you know how to read properly), et. al???

well, i believe my self over someone that hasn't really looked specifically into the issue. I like hondata, but it clearly shows that the ecu on my car has the obd1 connectors. Also, i will do a photo shoot of my accord to show you that it is obd1 and also, ill show you my other 90 accord autos, ecu and wiring harness and the car itself....to show you that all 90-93 accords are obd1.

Originally posted by h22dreamer@May 28 2003, 08:55 AM
well, i believe my self over someone that hasn't really looked specifically into the issue. I like hondata, but it clearly shows that the ecu on my car has the obd1 connectors. Also, i will do a photo shoot of my accord to show you that it is obd1 and also, ill show you my other 90 accord autos, ecu and wiring harness and the car itself....to show you that all 90-93 accords are obd1.

If you've ever taken anything above high school algebra, you'd know that you just stated a very, very large logic flaw. By showing two specific cases that support your thesis, you have NOT proved it for every case.
(That one's for you, Eric :D )

I'll believe a Honda Master Tech over a guy I don't know any day.

Lol, don't make this personal.... i haven't been rude to you. Of course 2 cases of the same result doesn't prove it for every case. But, with those two different samples, having the same results, that means the chances of that being true for all of them to be the same is high.

I wasn't trying to make it personal. Some people never took any more math than they had to. Believe me, I knew plenty of those people while in school.

I'm just looking for some kind of closure on this thing, because the myriad of responses I've got to the question at hand (it's OBD0, it's OBD1, Accords never came OBD1 [WTF??]) makes my head hurt, as I stated in a post above.

LOL, me too.. there is about 50 post on this one topic so far....oneday, we might know the truth and who to trust....until then.....we will argue. :D There is probably going to be no way to prove this in the end, but im still going to take picutres of both my cars. something tells me that won't prove much to people....

Do these cars have the 49 state legal emissions control or do they have the California version?

Originally posted by lsvtec@May 28 2003, 10:53 AM
Do these cars have the 49 state legal emissions control or do they have the California version?

I think he said awhile back that they weren't the Cali version....

ok you fucking idiots, i only read about 10 posts and it pissed me off. ALL CARS, NOT JUST HONDAS/ACURAS, ARE OBD 0 IS THEY WERE MADE IN OR BEFORE 1991! ALL CARS AFTER ARE OBD 1! fuckin n00bs needa shut up. IDIOTS! h22dreamer really isn't anything BUT a dreamer. I swear i hate stupid ass people like you who think they know everything in their own lil world when in reality they don't know JACK SHIT! GO READ A F'N BOOK! AND THEN GO ACTUALLY DO SOME WORK!

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 19 2003, 07:35 AM
Hehehe, he was all about "I'm taking pictures to prove you guys wrong" blah blah blah.

Haven't heard from him since. :D

Notice the group he is in. An admin got sick of his just posting a link to another forum instead of trying to help with questions. ;)

Back