Happy/Merry Christmas - What did you get thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got a hydraulic pipe bender (gonna come in handy when i tear down my truck and redo it), clothes, Tomtom GPS, blu-ray dvd player with the new Batman movie, gift cards to Auto Zone and Harbor Freight, new blanket and sheets and a new alarm clock.

i did pretty good i think :)

lucky.. i wish i got an alarm clock!
lol
im more jealous of the gift card to harbor freight.
i just found out about harbor freight a few months ago, and i love it.
im used to going to home depot and lowes, cuz we gets wood with our tools.

alright heres my scoop.

ive lived in this apartment for over 3 years.
first was with the whore who moved out unexpectedly and left me to take care of everything.
ive lived here alone ever since, probably 2.5 years or so.
my mother and sabrina decorated when we first moved in, and i plan on leaving all the upholstry and curtains and shit.
i tried putting the hood in front of the wheel but it kinda looks rediculous ;)
the lack of decor on the walls is because ive been packing up the useless stuff to ship out at a box every 2-3 weeks to my boss' place in atlanta, so most of my pictures and posters are already gone.

The "highlight" of my gifts were THIRTY EIGHT pairs of freakin' socks!:rolleyes: Of course I couldn't get the manual window mechanism that I really needed for my hatchback, but I did get THIRTY EIGHT freakin' pairs of socks! Should anyone need any socks for themselves or fathers, brothers, cousins, neighbors, former roommates dog or anything like that, please let me know. :D

Other than that I got $100 from my parents which I used to pay off more car parts, I got a $50 and a $25 AMEX gift cards from two of my bosses at work and umm, I think that's it as far as the cool stuff? Sure, that works. OH! I also got a $50 gift card to GameStop, which will be combined with the other $50 AMEX card and will help me get Guitar Hero: World Tour for my 360. :D The other $25 gift card will be used for a SWEET tool box.

im a little late chiming in.... but i made out like a bandit this year! i dont know why but i got way more presents than usual.

i got some nice shirts, a belt, a bunch of fishing gear, a new dining room table, a sweet pocket knife, a knife sharpener, a foreman grill, $500 cash from my grandma, plus at least $200 in various gift certificates. there was some other small stuff too, it was crazy i never get that much stuff for xmas.

I got a Lovesac in the Moviesac size.
263 Piece Craftsman Mechanics Tool Set
3 Piece Craftsman Pliers Set
16 Piece Craftsman Screwdriver Set
Mechanix Gloves
$30 Cash
Chocolate

She got me a red fleece blanket and some chocolate.

I got her a necklace with a heart thingy. I can't come up with the word to describe it. Like a little heart shaped dangly thingy with a purplish small stone thing hanging down in the middle of the heart.

The "highlight" of my gifts were THIRTY EIGHT pairs of freakin' socks!:rolleyes: Of course I couldn't get the manual window mechanism that I really needed for my hatchback, but I did get THIRTY EIGHT freakin' pairs of socks! Should anyone need any socks for themselves or fathers, brothers, cousins, neighbors, former roommates dog or anything like that, please let me know. :D

Other than that I got $100 from my parents which I used to pay off more car parts, I got a $50 and a $25 AMEX gift cards from two of my bosses at work and umm, I think that's it as far as the cool stuff? Sure, that works. OH! I also got a $50 gift card to GameStop, which will be combined with the other $50 AMEX card and will help me get Guitar Hero: World Tour for my 360. :D The other $25 gift card will be used for a SWEET tool box.
go thru lots of socks??
man jewelry can be watches, gold chains for the jersey boys, school rings, rims.

Back