1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with my fuel cell dilemma

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by kelsodeez, Jun 7, 2010.

1. kelsodeez

kelsodeez New Member

okay so, i talked to someone from scca about fuel cell regulations and apparently i need to enclose my fuel cell for it to be track legal. now, id like to have a tank that fits directly into my spare tire dish and rivet a piece of sheet metal over it but i cant find one that is low enough profile. so what do you guys think? should i cut into the floor? or does anyone know of a good 10 gallon tank that will sit flush in the spare tire dish? any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. kelsodeez

kelsodeez New Member

anyone have suggestions? or am i just going to have to figure this one out for myself haha

3. 8secHonda

8secHonda New Member

on the race car i had i cut into my spare tire holder, i cut it all the way out and then made some bracketsto hold it up then made a diamond plated bottom for it to keep debree flyin into it..

just what i did to mine.. but make sure u chk to see if that is legal there.

4. kelsodeez

kelsodeez New Member

yea, i was told that it had to be enclosed from the cabin and i dont know how that is going to work with my quick fill spout.

i think im gonna go with this one in an 8 gallon tank
    ..:: JAZ PRODUCTS ::..
    [​IMG]

5. 8secHonda

8secHonda New Member

dang bro thats a nice tank. do those tanks have a check valve in case roll over? hope u get it going soon

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted