here's what i'm thinking of doing...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im a big fan of the power over. E-brake almost feels like cheating (i know the pros do it but there is just something about it that feels wrong)

pros really don't do it much. Check out the vids. Those guys run so much hp that when they put the hammer down, the ass end just goes apeshit and kicks to the side naturally.

i can get the sti sideways... anyone who was at the autox back in spetember can vouch for that :p
you can get any car sideways if you know what yo're doing.

dude, i can get my prelude sideways...i might not have ANY exit speed, but i can still do it...controlled.

without the e-brake :p

anyway, i think im keeping the sti... i dunno. i can't make up my mind, so for now im just going to sit on it.

i might still go pick up that hatch though for a dialy. i could use the space to haul shit to the dumpsters or wood from home depot or somethng.
the storeage space of the sti fucking sucks.

rear seats don't fold down. rear doors don't open in the right spots to allow big things to go in ( the roof is a rounded top, so the door is a big arch going over the arear to get in.. so something like a big cardboard box in the back seat just dooesn't work :cry: )

actually yes without the e-brake (but if you take away the feint, im screwed....those 2 are really the only way to get a FWD sideways)

but i know what i want and what will make me happy....
bahahahhahaha, oh man, the irony is so striking here...

pros really don't do it much. Check out the vids. Those guys run so much hp that when they put the hammer down, the ass end just goes apeshit and kicks to the side naturally.
hmmm, i've seen several pro japanese drifters and they all seem to just blip the ebrake on almost every turn... maybe it was just the videos i saw but there hands were all over the fucking place...

yeah, i saw em do it in that top gear vid. They dont lock em up, but they just tap it to get things started.

Drifting is for fags anyways, so who cares?
:)

Glad to hear you're "considering" keeping the STi, I think its a good move. :)

Back