hola why trucks are better than hondas :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant imagine using a old junk car tho. i think it would kinda suck. idk
Its a fuckin blast. Everyone is in a junk car. They key is getting the car to run for a long enough time to win. The penalties are rediculous and if you get 1st place your prize money comes in nickles.

Even for a junk car I was turning 2:21 laps at buttonwillow in config 13.

900 split five ways aint so bad.

it is when all your friends are poor but good drives lol. they all do autox so it would be me and my other friend splitting it covering all of us. which blows.

dude. 900 bucks is a lot of money and you have a "sweet" ass truck?

I remember that car. Its cool and all on the tech side, but I'd hate to try to push it through any corners. Id much rather see them throw in just another BBC and actually be able to use it. Save the diesel for what it was intended to be in.

dude. 900 bucks is a lot of money and you have a "sweet" ass truck?

thanks i love my truck. i cant wait to get my lift pump and a bigger turbo :D
71X542PJF1L._SL500_AA280_.gif
51MQMTJCZBL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Last edited:
getting a new lift pump? do you have a tuner? are you still on the stock injector pump?

apparently my joke to his joke was over all of yalls heads. i got it but apparently yall didnt get mine. and yes im running a piggy back and yes im on stock injection pump. i dont need a injection pump right now. i need a lift pump to keep up with it. when i turn my programmer up past 6 it starts to sputter on launch under a lot of boost but once i start going i can turn it up. i have after market injec. torque converter. transmission, piggy back and gonna buy another programmer here soon to stack on top of this one and after i do that then comes lift pump then turbo.

you kind of remind me af my cousin......... he is from ector,tx.............. good job on getting the forum row'd up......lmao.......fucking deulies

you kind of remind me af my cousin......... he is from ector,tx.............. good job on getting the forum row'd up......lmao.......fucking deulies

:lolhammer::gunfight::alcoholic::argue::sniper::bangin::clapping::book::dj::driver2::harhar::laughbounce2::rotflmao::thankyou2::notworthy2::laughing1::boff:

lol i like all of those. i dont do it on purpose but i sure dont mind it. keeps me from gettin bored in class. i just post and ppl are so sensitive it hurts them deep down inside and they feel the need to blow up on me. ppl take their hondas to heart. ;)

i noticed lol i think i few ppl may have started crying when i posted my truck :eek:

i cant wait to get another one for that leMons tho :D

I think that you would like to think people were crying. In reality, I just think you are a cunt.

You over-estimate how much I actually care about my car. I HATE my car.

Your truck is a truck and you are a cunt. End of story.

Correction

i think that you would like to think people were crying. In reality, i just think you are a cunt.

You over-estimate how much i actually care about my car. I hate my car.

Your truck is a truck and you are a cunt. End of story.

i noticed lol i think i few ppl may have started crying when i posted my truck :eek:

i cant wait to get another one for that lemons tho :d

well most of us love our hondas

well...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back