hola why trucks are better than hondas :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus-asshat.jpg

idk if yall realize but some of you act like your 10? and as for all the pic i thought it was. funny at first but you killed it after the jim carry one. nt tho. and im not saying drifting one corner and parking lot makes kit leet. im saying its something you will NEVER be able to do in your fwd cars. nor will you EVER beat one of those trucks unless you boost your car and yes you may beat some dodge dmax or cummins but you will never beat one that is slightly built without making at least 3-500 hp the fastest cummins is running 10s and yes i know the fastest street legal civic or w.e you want to call it is running 8s but that is very hard to achieve.

im not gunna lie i got beat by a diesel truck in my old DA with a b16a... then again that car only ran low 15s in the quarter, and the truck was not stock.

id love for one of these diesel guys to try me now :p

and to the OP.... there are plenty of fast all motor hondas, i see them running 11s and 12s at the track every time i go out there on test and tune nights. so you never know...

I takes a lot less money to get a civic to hit 10s then it does to get a 2-3-4 ton truck to do it.

I have zero doubt I could get a civic into the 10s for $10,000 total, thats cost of car, turbo, motor, and wheels/slicks

It would be half assed but it WOULD run 10s...a few times. I'll just inline pro the car using a block guard lol.

Who gives a fuck about what runs what time?

Both things can be equally fast and cool. I don't care about that and would never argue it.

senatE you are a cunt just for coming on here and trying to stir shit up. The title of your post says it all.

You are a cunt just as much as I would be a cunt if I went on a diesel board and posted a thread titled:

"Guten Tag! Why Hondas are better than diesel trucks"

Fuckin retarded.

Who gives a fuck about what runs what time?

Both things can be equally fast and cool. I don't care about that and would never argue it.

senatE you are a cunt just for coming on here and trying to stir shit up. The title of your post says it all.

You are a cunt just as much as I would be a cunt if I went on a diesel board and posted a thread titled:

"Guten Tag! Why Hondas are better than diesel trucks"

Fuckin retarded.
Why are people so sensitive? Looks like his "stir shit up" tactic worked very well.

Why are people so sensitive? Looks like his "stir shit up" tactic worked very well.

i dont think the OP has the intelligence or the presence of mind to intentionally want to make the other members on here angry and flustered. its more like a retard stabbing in the dark.

I have enough tact and intelligence not to do that kind of thing.

Also, when I first came here I acted like a twat and got put in my place. I realized I was being a twat, apologized, and have since attempted to be a contributing member.

I'm not angry or even stirred up. I just think this kid is a little cunt. EOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back