Hondaswap skiers and riders...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's snowing on the pass here. Can't wait.

Teluride 99silude. teluride.

You'll have to pm me or something when you're coming up. I have a few friends with condos in Summit county and in the Vail valley so I could pretty much meet you anywhere.

I haven't decided on a pass yet, though I need to do that soon.

Edit: The only problem with Telluride is if you already bought tickets into Denver. Telluride is probably a 6 hour drive from Denver. I agree its an awesome place and doesn't have the crowds of the big resorts along the I-70 corridor, but you definitely need extra travel time to get there.

Last edited:
the local hills are making snow here already. My regular place will probably start on Sat/Sun and be open in two weekends. I can't wait! It's no mountain but it gets me on some snow and away from the normal life for a couple of hours.

People in the PA/WV/MD areas, I hit Wisp up multiple times a year if anyone is down. I usually get a pass but I don't think I will be this year.. even though going six times pays for it..

That, along with Jackson Hole, are two places I'd love to go. My cousin just bought a cabin in Frisco, CO. It's a 10 minute drive to Breck, Copper, Vail, Keystone, A-Basin, ect... Hard to pass up free.

Can't complain with free.

Picked up my Flow set-up about 2 months ago. I can't wait to use it. I already have trips planned to Shawnee, Whiteface, and Killington. In the process of planning Okemo and somewhere in CO. Still contemplating a season pass to Creek. It's close, convenient, and has one hell of a park, but IDK if I'll get there enough times to get my money's worth...

You guys should come to Whistler, BC some day. It's this mountain area north of vancouver.

You guys ever heard of it? I heard its some kind of big deal.

I hope my leg heals in time for me to go out this year. I'm excited to not die this time when I go boarding. Will probably hit up WhiteTail or RoundTop. I'm not good enough to waste money on anywhere more expensive/better.

Last year was the first time I'd ever gone, and it was really kinda nuts, because I didn't get any instruction so I had to learn everything myself. I thought I was gonna die after the first time I fell down the intermediate slope. At least the girl I went with took care of me afterwards.

I hope my leg heals in time for me to go out this year. I'm excited to not die this time when I go boarding. Will probably hit up WhiteTail or RoundTop. I'm not good enough to waste money on anywhere more expensive/better.

Last year was the first time I'd ever gone, and it was really kinda nuts, because I didn't get any instruction so I had to learn everything myself. I thought I was gonna die after the first time I fell down the intermediate slope. At least the girl I went with took care of me afterwards.
First time I went I was also solo. Well, with a friend that had never been either. We busted our asses all day, but still got hooked. I can't wait to go. It relieves stress like no other activity I know. And I need that bad right about now.

Pic of the girl I'll be spending all winter with... Era.
flow_era_2010.jpg

Last edited:
I plan on going this winter, pretty excited! I heard a local ski/board shop here is having a sale so I may stop by and see if they have any discounted boards, boots, and bindings.

Anyone know where to go now that sierrasnowboard.com is essentially shut down/bankrupt?

I should've bought the boards when they were 70% off. There's still a product cart on the new website, but the prices are only 50% off.

That's still a good deal, I guess...

Do they have "beginner" packages? Anything to save a little money as I'm new to snowboarding.

Anyone know where to go now that sierrasnowboard.com is essentially shut down/bankrupt?

I should've bought the boards when they were 70% off. There's still a product cart on the new website, but the prices are only 50% off.

evogear here in seattle has killer gear.

I just picked up some dakine bronco's for 28 bucks. And my alumni status gets me another 10 % on that. :ph34r:

Back