Hondaswap skiers and riders...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

those are the best mountain days
until you eat shit and careen into a pool of water
now that fucking sucks balls

Turns out I cracked a rib the second day we went while I was in California, haha... It hurt everytime I took a breath, but nothing that I couldn't deal with. Well, I got bumped by something, and it made it 200% worse, and I couldn't breathe. Went to the hospital, and sure enough, I screwed up my rib, and it'll take 3-4 weeks to fully heal.

Oh well, still had a blast, and don't regret a damn thing, haha.

did you hit a snowmaker?
cause those things hurt like hell
My friend hit one skiing backwards at Killington in January. He needed a minute.
reckedracing said:
those are the best mountain days
until you eat shit and careen into a pool of water
now that fucking sucks balls
Ate shit at the bottom of a diamond two weeks ago. Had a decent enough head of steam to skip across the trail and into the muddy woods.

I ate shit once into a ditch, and somehow in the process planted a pole right in front of me which slammed into my chest as I went down. Luckily the pole kinked and broke or it would have gone through my chest. God bless whomever designed the rubber handles well enough to keep it from pushing through the end.

imagine how much fun it is to watch someone walk halfway back up the slope to get all their skis and poles and shit
i was that guy

lol, it doesn't matter if i'd riding skis, a snowmobile, lawn tractor, or pocket bike
all my wrecks are in spectacular fashion

and this is why i limp when its gonna rain

Rep you both. I'm the same way. If I go down, I test my helmet or get covered in mud, or slide for an absurd distance. Or all of the above.

I like to land on my face to see how well my helmet/goggles protect me, haha. If I go down 99% of the time its because I catch an edge, and it usually ends up with me flipping end over end with my board, wondering if I'll dislocate my knee this time, lol.

Anyone else ever bomb a double diamond and then transition to a trail with moguls with far too much speed and end up bouncing all over the place before finally launching into the woods?

i fucking hate moguls

Anyone else ever bomb a double diamond and then transition to a trail with moguls with far too much speed and end up bouncing all over the place before finally launching into the woods?

i fucking hate moguls

I've gone into some quick "S" curve hills, and got going to fast and flew over the edge of it into the woods lol, luckily there was about 2-3 feet of powder.

Its getting close to that time of year.... My cousin lives in Breckenridge and he's been out 8 times already this year. Anybody getting new gear? Planning a trip or three?

I'm out of the game this year. I tore my ACL playing company rec softball and have to get reconstructive surgery in a few weeks. There is always next year.

I might have to don a pair of ski's this year because I want to get my 2 year old daughter on the slopes. :) I haven't put on a pair of ski's in 20 years. :|

where is every1 from im hard core into boarding got a season pass and go up as much as possible..reppin big boulder one of the best parks on the east coast

Back