HondaSwap weight loss challenge!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congrats to all of you who have lost weight, I've been trying to get my ass into better shape lately to, I run about 4 miles 5-6 times a week and do sit-ups, curls etc. I need to get my ass to the gym here at school and start lifting more.

To those of you who are trying to loose weight, I've found that eating more frequent, smaller meals is better if you are trying to loose weight, it'll keep your metabolism up. Don't skip breakfast. The hardest thing about eating well is finding healthy foods you like. I drink little to no soda, but drink tons of water and vitamin water. Some good foods I've found that are still half way tasty are yoplait light yogurt, bananas, carrots, granola bars, canned fruit in lite syrup, chicken breasts, salads etc.

congrats guys. im also trying to lose my gut and get more toned. i was at 150 at 5'6". ive been eating tons of carbs ( asian = rice is life ), tons of meat, and tons of water.

eating just protein isnt all that great for you. yes it makes u lose weight because the efficiency of protein to atp for energy is absolute crap, plus its harder to digest. thus u lose weight, however it puts a huge strain on ur digestive system and all that waste that comes from broken proteins through enzymes hammers ur liver and kidneys. just hope those that are on the atkins are eatting white meat and not everything like hamburgers and bacon and shit because ur just asking for 100,000 bill for cardio surgery.

im not nutrionist or diet fad person or even remotely close to a professional. i just take what i learn fro my bio teacher who has a ph.d from u.c. berkely and go from there with my own hypothesis about metabolism and stuff..

anyway i dropped close to 30 lbs solid, not water, by just eating small meals as mentioned, cutting out beer, eating lots of carbs/fruit/veggie and staying away from the saturated fat. i need the carbs for energy because i have an unusually high metabolism. takes me about 2 hours to break down, digest, and shat out whatever i ate if my stomach is empty. i also play full court basketball for about 2-3 hours; on and off because of teams 3 times a week and since im poor, i do 1 set of 10 pushes up in 3 different positions. far as way as possible, then right next to my chest, and than the triangular hands. with 50 setups in various positions twice a day.

yeah i kno it aint much but i want to be lean and mean not buff and stuff. i rather run for a long time or left mid loads than big heavy loads once. i got my brotehr in law for that. 6'1" and 250lbs.

well since my i am fat thread...i have lost 25lbs....and still going...i dont do much exersize, but i will....i'm just eating lots of turkey and chicken....good luck to all...i know i need it

good for you man. i lost 10 this summer just by eating less. Now ive been biking and im going to get back into weight training. my goal is to lose 20 pounds, get myself back down to 200.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Sep 8 2005, 11:48 AM
cutting out beer
[post=551418]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn it, thats my downfall.. Why does beer have to be bad??? DAMN YOU BEER... DAMN YOOOUUUUU!!!!

yeah and try not to smoke alot of weed, munchies man...theyll kill ya. I hardly drink beer but i smoke weed everyday, so i think it evend itself out.... lol.

beer is killing me too...this week end publix had 20pk of beer for 5 bucks lol....my fridge if full as fuck....

and the weed....never mind i dont want to talk about it

ehh i get too drunk off of liq......and its more expensive....

i was drinking POLAR vodka for a couple of months and at 20 bucks for 750ml every 3-4 days its way too expensive.......

well if it helps much i used drink heikken or corona, which is about 15 a 12 pack when not on sale, twice a week with my friends and usually get a 36. 90 split among usually 5-6. same thing.

i just ate a whole chicken parm dinner with salad, creamy italian dressing, and a 6" piece of bread :D

fat > *

From applefags?

Apple Fags chicken parm and creamy italian salad @ 2:30am > *

naw, from bristol pizza :D

in other news, i took the stairs up after my smoke break though. lol the elevator was taking too long :)

im 5'11", 190. heaviest ive ever been, but whatever, until i stop getting girls i aint doing shit. wrestling made me hate weight loss and left me as a hypoglycemic. oh but on a bragging note, 10lbs. in about 24 hours. then i beat the shit out of a kid in like a minute, i was pissed i sacraficed so much and got to wrestle so little.

Originally posted by civicious+Sep 7 2005, 07:29 PM-->
dohch22a4
@Sep 7 2005, 10:11 PM
If anyone has any tips or anything for me, I'd be greatly appreciative of any advice. Y'know, besides "run some more, fatass" cause it's obvious that I don't do enough cardiovascular training.

tina-meth-pipe.jpg

[post=551063]Quoted post[/post]​

:lolhammer: :laughbounce2:

i've learned that if you smoke enough you no longer get the munchies...
that was back in college, but i don;t get to smoke that much now...
and i drink... not in excess, but enough...

and liquor is too expensive?
buy a brita and the biggest plastic jug of vodka you can find :D

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 8 2005, 03:12 PM
i've learned that if you smoke enough you no longer get the munchies...
that was back in college, but i don;t get to smoke that much now...
and i drink... not in excess, but enough...

and liquor is too expensive?
buy a brita and the biggest plastic jug of vodka you can find :D
[post=551480]Quoted post[/post]​

ghetto triple distilled. haha, i do it too for my cocktails aka cranberry and vodka.

i am 5'11" and i weigh in at 196 i never in my life weighed this much after i was done in high school i weighed in at 120. i sit on my ass 5 days 40 hours a week and dont get out much. i drink beer once amost in a week and not much at all. i am 27 and i haven't changed my eating habbits i stopped drinking pop and started to drink water i dont eat much or any junk food. i have no idea what will hell me

Back