hottest girl in hawaii

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

high maintnance or not i would put up with it if she had sex with me on a daily basis... i can block things out you know...

hahaha... high maintenance = money

to me, she's gonna want bling on her fingers, and the newest shit every day... i bet she would love to have a shopping spree at DKNY or dolce and gabbana.

can you block out 'i want this 3 carat diamond on my finger!'?? or 'i want this car for my birthday!!!'??

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 31 2004, 07:34 PM

to me, she's gonna want bling on her fingers, and the newest shit every day... i bet she would love to have a shopping spree at DKNY or dolce and gabbana.

can you block out 'i want this 3 carat diamond on my finger!'??  or 'i want this car for my birthday!!!'??
[post=384473]Quoted post[/post]​

I wouldnt do either... Rings, gifts whatever suck... they dont mean shit to anyone, all that comes out of it is the fact your $X poorer... fuck it...

When she breaks up with you the $45 Build-a-Bear you got for her doesnt matter a damn bit, even though she said she'd love you forever after you gave it to her...

Jewelry doesnt mean a damn thing... no matter the cost, after she breaks up with you she gets rid of it or never wears it...

About the only thing that will get any use after she walks all over your heart in your drive on your birthday is the fucking lingery (sp?) you bought her... yea it means something to her new B/F who gets his jollies!

See what I mean... I dont think I will ever put forth the effort to please a woman again for the rest of my life.

"...the fist time I knew you lied, I ended up crucified..." Sevendust - "Crucified"

Brian

/rant

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 31 2004, 06:34 PM

can you block out 'i want this 3 carat diamond on my finger!'?? or 'i want this car for my birthday!!!'??
[post=384473]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes.

And by block out you mean get with her, take her on some dates, get everything going with her, have as much sex as possible and when the expensive shit comes up, have sex one more time, get videos/pictures/soundclips/whatever, and leave and brag/putontheinternet/orblackmail for all expenses lost on her. :thumbsup:

getting with her takes effort. taking her on dates costs money... for gas, dinner, drinks, etc. getting everything going = more effort and money.

two things i don't have. i'll never get in this girls pants, fuck, i'd be lucky if she'd ever let me touch her boob. so, with that said... it's all something that WON'T happen, so i won't try to make a way for it to become plausible. hahaha

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Sep 1 2004, 01:37 PM
And by block out you mean get with her, take her on some dates, get everything going with her, have as much sex as possible and when the expensive shit comes up, have sex one more time, get videos/pictures/soundclips/whatever, and leave and brag/putontheinternet/orblackmail for all expenses lost on her. :thumbsup:
[post=384789]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: he he

Back