I got the "we need to talk" - *Semi Warning*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was being honest in my explanation, no translation needed, but that's the 'whore' version.

How else do you go about "testing" a guy? Why does this "test" require a break from the relationship, unless it was something that under any other circumstance, would destroy the relationship with the blame falling flat in the girl's lap (no pun intended)

basically whats being said is she wants/has a new guyfriend that she is/wants to bang....ditch the bitch and find another

breakingupcg1.png

post of the year. rep'd.

well were getting toghether this weekend to really talk it out i guess. weve been going out for 3 years thats not an easy mark to get. weve been through alot, so we might salvage it we might not idn ill keep you posted.

slushboxteg, i feel ya, its almost time to bust the smokes out...

You got lucky- I just got flat out dumped with that line.

Just forget about her and move on. It aint worth the trouble/heartache.

well were getting toghether this weekend to really talk it out i guess. weve been going out for 3 years thats not an easy mark to get. weve been through alot, so we might salvage it we might not idn ill keep you posted.

slushboxteg, i feel ya, its almost time to bust the smokes out...
I'll spark one for ya. //reaches for Camels//

How else do you go about "testing" a guy? Why does this "test" require a break from the relationship, unless it was something that under any other circumstance, would destroy the relationship with the blame falling flat in the girl's lap (no pun intended)

There's many ways a woman tests a man. Most of these tests are the ones where she says something wanting a certain response to see if she'll get the one she's aiming for. I don't say I agree with it, I just find this to be true in most cases. Nor do I say I'm not guilty of it, just this particular one, I am not. If I wanted a break, it meant I didn't care about him like I thought, so it was easier just to end it.

There's many ways a woman tests a man. Most of these tests are the ones where she says something wanting a certain response to see if she'll get the one she's aiming for. I don't say I agree with it, I just find this to be true in most cases. Nor do I say I'm not guilty of it, just this particular one, I am not. If I wanted a break, it meant I didn't care about him like I thought, so it was easier just to end it.

To get the response she's aiming for?

You mean to tell me that, according to female "tests", if I sit on the couch and don't get my knob slobbered on within minutes, I can dump the girl because I didn't get the response I'm aiming for?

All this time I thought that would make me look like a shallow asshole who cares nothing about my s/o's feelings. Oh, wait... it does.

If a woman "tests" me, she gets the boot-n-curb without a single question.

To get the response she's aiming for?

You mean to tell me that, according to female "tests", if I sit on the couch and don't get my knob slobbered on within minutes, I can dump the girl because I didn't get the response I'm aiming for?

All this time I thought that would make me look like a shallow asshole who cares nothing about my s/o's feelings. Oh, wait... it does.

If a woman "tests" me, she gets the boot-n-curb without a single question.
Same thought here. Grow the fuck up. You want something to happen or change I'll treat you like a kid having a tantrum, "What is wrong? Use your words?"

Say what you mean. Don't expect me to just get it.

Same thought here. Grow the fuck up. You want something to happen or change I'll treat you like a kid having a tantrum, "What is wrong? Use your words?"

Say what you mean. Don't expect me to just get it.
exactly..they expect us to read their mind...and if you dont know whats wrong with them and argue for an hour and still get nowhere when you finally give up theyre just like,OH SOO NOW YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS...

Whoa whoa whoa... not ALL of them are that way, I'm just saying this from my experience. As these ladies grow up, things do change... but I've noticed a lot of women have a problem just saying it like it is. Instead of saying 'I am just not in love with you anymore' she'll attempt to sabotage the relationship so she doesn't feel at fault.

However, there are women who do NOT play mind games. I ask my boyfriend what he thinks of something I wear wanting his HONEST opinion. He replies with 'What's the right answer so I don't piss you off' and that frustrates me. So, I stopped asking. It's apparent that it doesn't matter what I wear. *shrug* Some girls get it, some don't.

Whoa whoa whoa... not ALL of them are that way, I'm just saying this from my experience. As these ladies grow up, things do change... but I've noticed a lot of women have a problem just saying it like it is. Instead of saying 'I am just not in love with you anymore' she'll attempt to sabotage the relationship so she doesn't feel at fault.

And I'm not blaming ALL women. I am however saying that it is a recurring problem with many of the female persuasion and that it gets shrugged off as "oh, not all of them are that way."

But ask any "strong and independent" woman, and she'll be quick to tell you what "all" men do and how they act. Guys, what they think of us isn't that good.

However, there are women who do NOT play mind games. I ask my boyfriend what he thinks of something I wear wanting his HONEST opinion. He replies with 'What's the right answer so I don't piss you off' and that frustrates me. So, I stopped asking. It's apparent that it doesn't matter what I wear. *shrug* Some girls get it, some don't.

Better than a guy who doesn't want you leaving the house wearing anything even slightly revealing or trying to make you dress a certain way. The honest answer to that question is "We don't really care." It's not that we don't give a shit about how you look, it's that it is your choice. You don't have to dress to impress us every single waking hour, worried that you might look unpleasing to your s/o. Sure, dress in something exquisite and ask us how you look and you'll get a better answer than "Durr, I dunno...", but otherwise clothing is just there so you can go out in public without fear of being arrested for indecent exposure.

If women would stop all the mind games, tests and "breaks", they might just find what they're looking for after all.

girls don't ask how their clothes look cause they care what YOU think
they care what all the other guys checking them out will think

Back