I joined the Club

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Well I did it. I cut it off. First time I've ever broken up with a girl and them not broken up with me. Tough shit it was.

But man, being at college its amazing. The sun came out and the clothes are coming off, and for some reason, being newly released back into the wild, the antelope are coming in arms grasp of this lion.

:ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Well I did it. I cut it off. First time I've ever broken up with a girl and them not broken up with me. Tough shit it was.

But man, being at college its amazing. The sun came out and the clothes are coming off, and for some reason, being newly released back into the wild, the antelope are coming in arms grasp of this lion.

:ph34r:

i noticed that there are more girls out and available when i had a gf. now it's like they are all gone. damn irony of women. there when you don't need them, gone when you do.

Quoted post[/post]]
i noticed that there are more girls out and available when i had a gf. now it's like they are all gone. damn irony of women. there when you don't need them, gone when you do.

Welcome to god's hatred.

When I was single I had a better chance catching sight of a Yeti than a single girl that was interested in me... That wasn't completely insane.

Quoted post[/post]]
I've only been broken up with once, in 7th grade. I've only been cheated on once. 6th grade.

I'm ussually the asshole that does both. But right now is almost 6 months with the girl and I don't have the desire to break up or cheat.

i think i'm going to buy a fake wedding ring. girls always think they are being bad by messing with someone who is taken. probably good for one night stands, definitely not for a relationship though.

yeah but i'm already sick of the single scene around here. The only girls who are single have kids and want relationships

this is problematic for a guy who either wants one night stands or a relationship with someone WITHOUT A FUCKING KID!!!!1111ONE

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah but i'm already sick of the single scene around here. The only girls who are single have kids and want relationships

this is problematic for a guy who either wants one night stands or a relationship with someone WITHOUT A FUCKING KID!!!!1111ONE

:werd: minus the whole "one night stand" part.

I'm just looking to get back out there. I know its goign to be way harder single to get chicks then when I was with a girl. But shit when I was with a girl, I was so oblivious to girls around me, now my blinders are off and wow.

I love college.

college really sucked for me in that aspect. i went to a school with over 3,000 dudes and maybe 20 females. out of those 20 girls 15 of them could of passed as dudes.

it always seems that when you have a gf, you find out that other (and sometimes hotter) girls are interested in you, but you cant do a thing.

new to this shit too. hopefully between the gym and my bike i can get some fucking pune. i spent too much money not to get any. shit 40 a month for the gym and i still dont get any clam i may sell everything and never leave my house.

Quoted post[/post]]
it always seems that when you have a gf, you find out that other (and sometimes hotter) girls are interested in you, but you cant do a thing.
Word. Got offered a threesome 2 weeks after the relationship started.

I believe him, Slush is a P-I-M-P.

As for me, just about the opposite. Was enjoying the single life for 4 years, and now I have a steady GF and I have never been happier.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Word. Got offered a threesome 2 weeks after the relationship started.

Every 10th post from Slush will be followed up with my disclaimer: You're completely full of shit.
I wish I was full of shit. It was this hot chick April and her very decent looking friend. I had hooked up with her a few times while me and the gf weren't yet going out but we never fucked. Something would always come up. Fights, friends from home, cockblocks, whatever.

Quoted post[/post]]
I believe him, Slush is a P-I-M-P.

As for me, just about the opposite. Was enjoying the single life for 4 years, and now I have a steady GF and I have never been happier.
I planned on going wild this year. I fell into this relationship. But I'm very happy with it, so it works.

Back