I just flipped out on an MCI Representative

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
For two weeks in a row, these guys have been calling my house. I changed long distance carriers.

Twice today, they call, I pick up, no one there. I was so tired of it, I decided to call them back.

I waited 15 minutes, finally got a rep.

"Thank you for.......this is.......how can I help you?"

"Give me your home phone number so I can call you ten times a fucking day!!!!! I am god damned tired of picking up when you are not there! I don't know what fucking list I'm on, but you better take me off of it right now."

I bitched at him some more and made sure that my name wouldn't be called by any of his affiliates or associated companies.

FUCKING PHONE SPAM

It's nice to actually call someone just to bitch. FUCK MCI. They will never get my business ever again.

Nah, I'd say I was pretty pissed with this guy. Usually I pitch them shit and hang up. Like pick up the phone, then wait for "Hello? hello? hello sir?" Then you say, "sucks when nobody's there huh?" and hangup.
That's just fun. I called back, then had to wait, then blew up. Big difference.

watch boiler room.

do the opposite sales approach :)

boiler room :thumbsup:

and every person in the world hates telemarketers, i usually hang up, but i have to wait now after the pause cuz it might be my bro on the sat phone overseas. i just usually say yes to whatever they say, then hang up

Boiler room :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A confirmation that you are there is ok, but those fuckers are known for sending you shit if you say yes or give any personal information over the phone.

They'll say shit like. We need to confirm that we are speaking to xxxxxxxxx. What is your birthday?

Giving your birthday, SS #, saying yes, and a few other things can be considered the same as a signature. Keep that in mind.

I work for MCI in the business wholesale division... I regularly get MCI residential service telemarketers calling the main number at my building. :)

Them: "Hello sir this is John with MCI, I'm guessing you pay quite a bit for long distance?"

Me: "Actually we get an incredible wholesale price, practically free. This is an MCI office building."

Them: "Oh! Ha ha ha, so sorry."

Me: "Not funny, this happens almost every day. Yuo are teh suck."

::click::

Ok not exactly like that at the end, but almost. :)

I have fun with 'em. I'll either hit on them (guy or girl, it don't matter), or make sounds like I'm getting off on what they're saying, or make sounds like I'm trying to blast a dookie. Sometimes I'll start to eat an apple really loudly, and interrupt them every few sentences with a really loud "UH HUH" with a full mouth. :)

Originally posted by tab@May 14 2004, 07:22 PM
Twice today, they call, I pick up, no one there. I was so tired of it, I decided to call them back.

;) Always pitch them shit before hanging up. It's the empty call that pisses me off. :)

i develop a sudden onset of tourette's.
and the ability to seamlessly transition from tourette's back to normality like nothing ever happened.

Me: "We'll how much will Sprint save me over FUCKING DOUCHEBAG WHORE CUNT switching to at&t?

Telemarketer: <<long pause>> We'll sir, for one we have friends and family which allows you to save money by calling at nights....

Me: "So, if I was to MENSTRUAL BLOOD CLOT SUCKING FUCKING BASTARD, ILL CHOP YOU FUCKING PISS FLAPS OFF AND USE THEM AS TACO SHELLS swith to the friends and family plan, just what would the savings be?

The longest conversation I ever had like this with a telemarketer lasted almost 15 minutes lool. the neighbors in my apartment complex gave me weird looks everytime they saw me for the next 2 weeks

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 15 2004, 04:16 PM
and the ability to seamlessly transition from tourette's back to normality like nothing ever happened.

Me: "We'll how much will Sprint save me over FUCKING DOUCHEBAG WHORE CUNT switching to at&t?

Telemarketer: <<long pause>> We'll sir, for one we have friends and family which allows you to save money by calling at nights....

Me: "So, if I was to MENSTRUAL BLOOD CLOT SUCKING FUCKING BASTARD, ILL CHOP YOU FUCKING PISS FLAPS OFF AND USE THEM AS TACO SHELLS swith to the friends and family plan, just what would the savings be?

The longest conversation I ever had like this with a telemarketer lasted almost 15 minutes lool. the neighbors in my apartment complex gave me weird looks everytime they saw me for the next 2 weeks

^^ hahahahhaha I need to try that...I got like 5 calls on my cell phone, which is illegal of them trying to pitch 8 different magazines at me for just 14.99 a month for four years!! Then they said we can bill you 58 a month for 12 months and then you get to enjoy 3 years of free magazines. :roll:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@May 15 2004, 04:48 PM
:lmao: Tonyd. has Karnash the Asshole ever spoken to them yet? lol

briefly.

karnash only makes special appearances AFTER he requests to speak to their supervisor.... :D

u guys think i can flow on here? outta hear me in real life ripping someone a new asshole, and i can do it without the use of cursewords :)

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 15 2004, 04:16 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My older brother who no longer lives here has a HUGE credit debt, so we get calls about him all the time.

tm: Hello, is Erik there?
me: No.
tm: do you know where I can reach him at. This is really important.
me: No, he no longer lives with us. He has been banished from the family. There was a long falling out period, now we no longer talk with him.

or
Me: sorry, he is dead. Sadly he past away. Please stop calling here.

or

me: Fuck you. stop calling. You call once a week asking the same damn thing, and guess what, I am gonig to tell you the same damn thing. He no longer lives with us.

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 15 2004, 08:53 PM
My older brother who no longer lives here has a HUGE credit debt, so we get calls about him all the time.

tm: Hello, is Erik there?
me: No.
tm: do you know where I can reach him at. This is really important.
me: No, he no longer lives with us. He has been banished from the family. There was a long falling out period, now we no longer talk with him.

or
Me: sorry, he is dead. Sadly he past away. Please stop calling here.

or

me: Fuck you. stop calling. You call once a week asking the same damn thing, and guess what, I am gonig to tell you the same damn thing. He no longer lives with us.

i got some credit card debt.....those bastards kept on calling for weeks at a time. luckily i was never home when they called.

on the one time they did get me, i told them that i was tony's brother and tony was in drug rehab for cocaine, pcp and methamphetamine addictions. he was so strung out the police found him atop our local high rise bank building in a chicken suit trying to fly...

been about 2 months since they last called lol

Back