i knew it'd eventually happen..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's cuz you painted it. should've left it primier puke red :D

damn Airjockie,too bad your so far away. I Want another crx.

Isn't this reason number 1 or 2 that...

Sorry to hear bro, I hope they find at least some of your car.

I think its #2, B named #1 last week. That sucks. I fear the day that I come home from work to see my truck or wheels missing. I know how much it sucks to have the car broken into a few times, and having a truck totalled so I can kind of relate to you.
Hopefully you make out on the insurance.

We need to hook pineapple grenade's pins to the back of the stereo. Pull the stereo, pull the pin.

You'd lose a car. The world would lose a thief. Overall win imho.

i'm over it already.. haha.. i just want my damn insurance check.. i talked with an agent or whoever the hell it was when you file a claim and i mentioned how i just bought suspension and wheels and whatnot and that i have receipts.. he said to hold onto them, so it sounds like they'll reimburse that also.. if so that'd be decent.. too bad i dont have a receipt for the motor... i do have the info that it was BAR'd though saying it had a different motor in it... you think they take hand written receipts.. if so i need my friend to write me one for the wheels and maybe for the motor.. i'll try and get every penny i can.. if they say no, oh well.. i tried, right? hell i'm paying $1200 a year for full coverage and i have a clean record

so i'll be looking for a new vehicle soon.. not sure if i wanna get a 91 CRX SI and start building another car to get stolen or a Toyota pickup.. hmm.. decisions, decisions.. gotta start looking around so when i get the check i already have something to buy..

Just have your friend type up a bill of sale for everything he sold you and then have him sign it.

That just sux man, I couldnt imagine losing my car, and everything that has been put in it. Thats the chance you take when own one of the top ten stolen vehicles. You are taking this alot better than I would. I would be out looking, calling everyone I know to run a search party. Whether it would do any good. But DAMN !!! Your just like, yeah my car that I put all this time in is gone. (whatever). Please tell me they didnt get the OZ rims?

Damn, sorry to hear man. Didn't you say you remove the ECU? I do that, I guess it doesn't help? Wonder if they just took a trailer/dolly to it? :(

they got the meshes :( .. i didnt remove the ecu last night.. i only do it sometimes.. but i remove the ground for the injectors every night (the one on the driver shock tower) .. i talked with the insurance guy.. i'll probably be getting about $2500 which really sucks and leaves me with shit.. they arent gonna cover anything that wasnt factory.. so i'm basically screwed..

So they figured out the injector ground thing also? That was what I thought to be my secret they wouldn't get around. :(

Clint that expletive sucks, I hate thieves I have seriously been waiting for my Integra to disappear
sooooo many stolen cars recently soooo many of my friends cars gone.... I have been talking to a few people and have been thinking everytime I go out to a race track or even the grocery store I worry about my car, I have been wondering if it's worth it recently. Sorry to hear bro. :(

on a side note.. i found an 91 CRX si .. $2100.. black.. 85,000 miles.. thinking about checking it out.. i have the cash to buy it now.. or i may wait till i have a garage before i buy another car

Get another car, why wait, just get some security man. Alarm system, razor blade bolts, something. It pisses me off that your car was stolen. From one Honda owner to another.

If I were in an area where vehicles were stolen often, I'd totally booby trap my car.

Maybe a couple of razor sharp Gaff hooks mounted on a swiveling bracket under the seat.
You'd find them in the morning with a pair of gaffs in their ass, crying, bleeding... Unable to move, and tired from holding their weight off of the hooks, having been fighting it all night.

Sure its against the law, but would a jury convict on it?

Back