i knew it'd eventually happen..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you don't have receipts for your parts you better get them now

if you tell the cops, those are my wheels, the first thing they'll want is a receipt showing you did in fact own the wheels

check out my new theft deterent for my car

11782_0015.jpg

wow.
Take your camera with you to the police station.

I honestly don't know what I'd do in that situation. I'm just glad I live in a sortof small town and more importantly live on 13 acres of land with a shop that hides my rex.

well i just got back the the station.. they put a hold on the car.. so i have to talk to a detective first.. apparently someone saw a dark colored Yukon towing my car on a trailor stripped last night and a black Honda Civic with them.. so they followed them after they dumped the car, then returned to the car to report it to the police.. looks like they have a decent lead on these motherfuckers.. i might be getting all my shit back

well i just got back the the station.. they put a hold on the car.. so i have to talk to a detective first.. apparently someone saw a dark colored Yukon towing my car on a trailor stripped last night and a black Honda Civic with them.. so they followed them after they dumped the car, then returned to the car to report it to the police.. looks like they have a decent lead on these motherfuckers.. i might be getting all my shit back

thats good. hopefully they find them.
maybe the shell is still in decent enough condition to still get it running?

good luck I hope you get all your stuff back, and as for the thieves removal of a hand sounds good. you should get to kick them in the nuts at the very least for all the inconvience

:popcorn: i wanna see this on COPS rtfn.

bad boys bad boys...whatcha gonna doooo...

Have you ever been in love?

We hate to be picky, but if you say “yes” we prefer that you actually knew the woman. Sitting in your easy chair in front of the TV with your pants off, waiting for the commercial with the dancing Old Gold box does not count as being “in love.”

Do you have happy memories off a previous love?

Well, if you count not being charged with throwing acid at her, I guess.

still nothing.. they put a fucking hold on it until i talk to a detective.. well, i've called numerous times and cant get a hold of them.. hopefully i have some luck today

i feel your pain i had a gsr that got stolen last year. blows ass i eventually got the the call from the popos that they found my frame. when i went to see it it was striped and keyed

if the detective isn't there to talk to you, call the chief. Take is straight to the top to get the shit straightened out, cause shit rolls downhill.

Back