I told everyone I would post the final results

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maybe you have bad luck since you keep seeing these girls as just 'ass'...well at least that's what you keep refering to them as.

Look at these girls, look at where you are meeting them. Does it really seem like they want a relationship? From the pics, I assume no. You sound just like a girl who sticks around for her boyfriend who is always in and out of jail and ends up complaining that they aren't around enough.
I did not treat my ex like a piece of "ass". I treated her great for the 11 months we were together. It was her jealousy and low self esteem coupled with my "I won't be fake for anyone" attitude that pretty much ended our relationship. And as much as I say she's nuts, I still care about the girl and wish it worked. But we fought about the dumbest shit. One of my friends put it best: "If your fighting about dumb shit now, then imagine 10 years down the line when you have something to actually fight about?" I made a rational decision. It wasn't going to work, at least not in this moment in time.

But as for the others, any girl that will fuck me on the 1st or 2nd night is just what I said, ass. If you don't respect yourself than why the fuck should I respect you? I'm not saying I'm an asshole to these girls, the black chick is actually a good friend, but if they said they wanted a relationship I would laugh in their face. And just because I meet a girl at a party doesn't mean she doesn't want a relationship. Where should I look? the library? No thank you.

And I don't get how I'm like someone who sticks around for someone in and out of jail, please explain.

I did not treat my ex like a piece of "ass". I treated her great for the 11 months we were together. It was her jealousy and low self esteem coupled with my "I won't be fake for anyone" attitude that pretty much ended our relationship. And as much as I say she's nuts, I still care about the girl and wish it worked. But we fought about the dumbest shit. One of my friends put it best: "If your fighting about dumb shit now, then imagine 10 years down the line when you have something to actually fight about?" I made a rational decision. It wasn't going to work, at least not in this moment in time.

But as for the others, any girl that will fuck me on the 1st or 2nd night is just what I said, ass. If you don't respect yourself than why the fuck should I respect you? I'm not saying I'm an asshole to these girls, the black chick is actually a good friend, but if they said they wanted a relationship I would laugh in their face. And just because I meet a girl at a party doesn't mean she doesn't want a relationship. Where should I look? the library? No thank you.

And I don't get how I'm like someone who sticks around for someone in and out of jail, please explain.

i meet them at starbucks. but we all know what this board thinks of starbucks.

And just because I meet a girl at a party doesn't mean she doesn't want a relationship. Where should I look? the library? No thank you.

Of course not every girl at a party doesn't want a relationship but the odds are against you. 9 out of 10 just want to fuck and when you end up with one of the 9 you bitch that the relationship ain't working. If you want a better shot at a long term relationship you should go look at the library, but since you don't want to, stop wondering why most of your relationships are ending over dumb shit. You think you are gonna find a girl who you don't fight with? you might as well go gay. I don't care how much you guys get along, how much you have in common, you will fight. If you don't fight often, then the fights will be big. It's a lose-lose situation and you have to be willing to try and make it work. If she can't meet you half way, that's a different story.

The jail thing was just an analogy. You see, there are a lot of girl who 'wait' for a man but end up complaining that they aren't around. You go some where to find a girl where the odds don't stack up so good but yet you complain that you can't find 'her'. See what i'm saying now?

:werd: yet again.

It isn't like we're saying that you treated her like just another piece of ass. Just the motivation for finding women might be a tad bit off. In essence, stop looking for a "keeper" with your dick. There are two main types of women, the ones you fuck and the ones you marry. If your first thought is "damn, I wanna hit that" then she falls into the girls you fuck catagory. Now, you met that pretty cool chick at the library, to use the above, and start hanging out as friends. Then bam, one day you both realize that you're madly in love, rip each others clothes off, jungle fuck on the floor, and life is good. Why? Because you got to know her instead of just trying to get into her panties. :thumbsup:
I understand both of you completely. And honestly I like to go out drinking with the boys, go to NYC because I feel like it, and do dumb shit. The kind of girl that would be completely fine with that, I don't want. Right now I'm not all about a relationship. I'm going to get ass when I need it and when I decide to grow up, I'll keep my eyes open for a girl. But Blanco is completely right. The right girl will be a friend first.

Back