i'm fucking fat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ohh ive posted pics of her before.....but she looks better naked....mmmmmm

so post those :p

just don't forget the work warning :)

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jun 7 2005, 11:23 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 7 2005, 09:17 AM
being fat is fun.  :)
[post=509007]Quoted post[/post]​

Preach it! :worthy:
[post=509009]Quoted post[/post]​

word

Battle Pope
@Jun 7 2005, 12:52 PM
I'm hoping to cut down on my soda intake and start biking this summer. Assuming I can afford a bike.
[post=509066]Quoted post[/post]​

i just passed a friggin kidney stone from drinking too much soda

Its OK, Im fat too. I want to loose weight to fit into my racing seats when i get my car back toghater. Sad but true. lol.

Here's an entire list of food thats good for you. Its from a bodybuilding website and thats why there's references to 'What a body builder eats' but its just good all-around food.

http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565

If there's anything else you need. A diet plan, a workout plan, etc., etc. you can either ask me or ask anyone on those boards at www.wannabebig.com

They're all really nice people, the owner of a supplement company also posts on the board along with some respectable olympic lifters. Its just a vast knowledge base.

Originally posted by formby@Jun 7 2005, 01:39 PM
TTIWWOP what does this mean.....

B, i'll take you on that HS weight loss challenge... BTW i'm just like B...i eat late and alot in one sitting...thats my problem....i need to learn to stop eating after 7pm...

as for the atkins thing i did that and i lost weight HOWEVER...when i stopped doing it, i gained 2x as much ..because i started eatin bread and stuff like that again (my fault)....

this is what i've decided......

i'm going to use the BODY for LIFE work out routine.(one of the best routines of all time)..and increase my protein and lower my carb intake...i'm making a list of foods that are healthy and ill take it to the market everytime i go..
i'm going to take a pic tonight...and i'm goping to blow it up and put it on my bathroom mirror for motivation...

my wife tells me that she doesnt care but damn, i'm fat...lol

thanks for all the info guys.. any thing else???
[post=509097]Quoted post[/post]​

I would say the body for life routine is shitty.

I would get on one of the wannabebig.com routines under lifting programs, or a hypertrophy specific training plan (search for hst in google), or a basic 3 day a week weight lifting split AND then do HIIT training (High Intensity Interval Training). HIIT has been proven to burn fat more quickly than the traditional HIT that most of us learned about in High School health class, but it helps retain muscle mass which will allow you to just have a better overall shape.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Jun 7 2005, 04:09 PM
hell i got the opposite problem of you, i want to gain weight. it sucks being skinny. :(
[post=509171]Quoted post[/post]​

Buy yourself a weight gainer.

Prolab N large II is a good weighter gainer. Doesn't have much sugar, has a good deal of protein and calorie dense. Take it once a day, if you don't see any difference in weight take it 1 1/2-2 times a day.

Get on a lifting program. If you're serious and want a routine, I've got a million.

Most importantly, watch your diet. I said in another post if you're cutting weight then it doesn't matter about calories composed of carbs, protein, fat, etc., because if all you're concerned about is losing weight then you just cut calories and you'll lose it.

If you want to gain muscle however, you have to watch what you eat or else you're going to turn into a tank ass. Get on a high protein diet with moderate carbs. Say about 60% of your calories come from protein 25% "good carbs" (whole grains, wheat bread, oates, fruits, veggies, etc) and 15% "good fat" (monosaturated fat like in peanut butter and omega 6 fatty acids like in fish).

Eat 6x a day.

Figure out your BMR (how many calories you burn while at rest) and then catalog the calories that you're taking in daily. To increase weight, increase your calorie count by 100-200 calories a day. Keep increasing until you see the results you want.

I'm not a very big guy, I'm 5'8 about 150-155lbs now but its all good weight. I'm ripped up and in the same boat as you, wanting to put mass on...except i want all muscle. I was bulking up to 165lbs and then work made me lose about 10-15lbs of good mass but that should come back to me relatively quickly. I always talk of how much harder it is to go from small to big, than vice versa.

damn....... i'm 5'8", and like 200 to 205. i'm fucking fat. my room-mate is like 5'10-11" and like 130 maybe. i shoulda bought a case of water when i went to walmart last night, but i saw the rootbeer first.... rootbeer just doesn't quench my thirst anymore. i gained like 15-20lbs this semester from eating too much fast food. last semester i cooked alot and worked out, and i was down to like 180 and fairly fit until my car accident. my knee got fucked up (again) in the car accident, and that's the main reason i stopped working out. it's kinda funny about my room-mate tho, he wants to gain weight, and he's actually happy that he got up to 130 (lmao) but he's taken that weight gainer shit, and he lifts weights, and he just stays skinny. i would take the HS weight challenge, but i'm not worried about losing weight, just about getting into better shape. obviously, i'll lose weight by getting into better shape, but not that much.

5'11" and 160. I will be back down to 150 by the end of the summer.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jun 7 2005, 06:10 PM
5'11" and 160. I will be back down to 150 by the end of the summer.
[post=509252]Quoted post[/post]​

ther is no room for that kind of profanity....lol

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jun 7 2005, 04:43 PM-->
@Jun 7 2005, 01:39 PM
TTIWWOP what does this mean.....

B, i'll take you on that HS weight loss challenge... BTW i'm just like B...i eat late and alot in one sitting...thats my problem....i need to learn to stop eating after 7pm...

as for the atkins thing i did that and i lost weight HOWEVER...when i stopped doing it, i gained 2x as much ..because i started eatin bread and stuff like that again (my fault)....

i'm going to use the BODY for LIFE work out routine.(one of the best routines of all time)..and increase my protein and lower my carb intake...i'm making a list of foods that are healthy and ill take it to the market everytime i go..
i'm going to take a pic tonight...and i'm goping to blow it up and put it on my bathroom mirror for motivation...

I would get on one of the wannabebig.com routines under lifting programs, or a hypertrophy specific training plan (search for hst in google), or a basic 3 day a week weight lifting split AND then do HIIT training (High Intensity Interval Training). HIIT has been proven to burn fat more quickly than the traditional HIT that most of us learned about in High School health class, but it helps retain muscle mass which will allow you to just have a better overall shape.
[post=509203]Quoted post[/post]​

ill read into that tommorrow at work

i just got home and i ate a little rice (yes a little) and a steak...i dont have weed so i dont think i'll eat again......

please god dont let me get hungry....lol

Originally posted by formby+Jun 7 2005, 04:24 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 7 2005, 04:43 PM
formby
@Jun 7 2005, 01:39 PM
TTIWWOP  what does this mean.....

B, i'll take you on that HS weight loss challenge... BTW  i'm just like B...i eat late and alot in one sitting...thats my problem....i need to learn to stop eating after 7pm...

[post=509203]Quoted post[/post]​

ill read into that tommorrow at work

i just got home and i ate a little rice (yes a little) and a steak...i dont have weed so i dont think i'll eat again......

please god dont let me get hungry....lol
[post=509259]Quoted post[/post]​

I know how you feel. Usually I go to KFC and grab a 3-strip meal or subway and get a 12" sammach and a soda. Today I got a club chalupa, a taco, and a soda at taco bell cause it was cheap and a smaller portion than I usually eat. 4 hours later and I'm ravenous. I'm usually never hungry this soon.

BE STRONG MY FELLOW FAT MAN!!!! be strong.....

Originally posted by formby@Jun 7 2005, 10:59 AM
so ive gained aprox 80lb...yes 80 motherfucking pounds...i want to go on a good diet and exersice program...but i dont know what to eat...i use to workout alot so i know very good routines. i'm just lazy....and i LOVE to eat man... my wife only weighs 105lb..and i weight 230-245...so i feel bad that she has a fat husband...

...i just wanted some advice into the foods that i should eat...i dont want to starve but i want nutritious foods...
i use to weight 180 and beched 250 at one point in my life (18)...but now IMFUCKINGFAT...thats right a FATASS.... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

i know its funny but its serious....so keep the fat jokes to a minimum...lol
[post=508999]Quoted post[/post]​

I wish I could gain 80 lbs. I'd be 210 if I did that. lol

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Back