import builders intakes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Import Builders@Dec 12 2004, 08:23 PM
I just sell them with motors I build, to help people out with the best intake you can buy. If I was trying to push them, you would think I would try and whore it out and get on all kinds of message boards and hype it up alot right.
[post=431044]Quoted post[/post]​

So.....no group buy?

im only asking about fitment cause i have a super tight engine bay that is not even close to a stock honda. i don't whant to spend 150 on a part if i can't get if to fit

i understand your worries. i have the same. but i am willing to relocate things in my engine bay for 5+whp. but thats me.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 12 2004, 10:59 PM
im only asking about fitment cause i have a super tight engine bay that is not even close to a stock honda. i don't whant to spend 150 on a part if i can't get if to fit
[post=431089]Quoted post[/post]​

I hear ya. Basically, as long as you have room for a 6 inch cube- it'll fit. :)

cal 6 inch cube? can you pm mr with the overal demensions it going into a wheeling truck so i need to know if it will fit around the cage

For $150 shipped to pick up more power my SRI, so long as it fits, ill take it. I remember when this was first brought up with cal's dyno. I remember i was promised one a long time ago (republicans... sheesh). But really the design of the intake and its components are of little consequence when it comes to what we are buying. What we are paying 150 for is dyno proven horsepower above a regular short ram.
Has this offer been extended to other automotive forums? I know i have been holding off on procuring another intake in hopes of getting one of Jeff's and would like to get this all pushed through.

Thanks for the update nismogod, as well as bringing this offer here. Ill definitly email jeff and see about getting one hooked up. If the local dyno has a dyno day any time soon ill post up a graph as well.

Its a velocity stack. Think about it. It goes on the end of your intake tube and opens it up to 6 inches. Makes more flow and a couple of extra horses. Its simple stuff guys. Geez.

Originally posted by brc80@Jun 29 2005, 06:51 PM
Back from the Dead.
[post=518079]Quoted post[/post]​

Why?

If hte original poster wants it unlocked, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back