important read!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well its sunday.. and stil havnt hear anything or see anykind of progress, whats the reason this time??

Sux man , FUCKIN ASSHOLE SCAMMERS.
Your not going to hear anything from this guy . Your not going to get your money back . Your fucked. Best thing to do is stop fuckin around and just go to the cops. Even then your probably fucked. I wouldnt wait any longer. Take it to the next step . The guys excuses are complete bullshit . Let the cops try to get your money back from him . I am sure he would magically come up with the money alot faster with 5.0. on his back . But with no correct name or address. I really dont think your getting your money back . SUX but next time learn from your mistake and make sure you only use paypal . If I buy anything , sell anything . I prefer paypal .

Yeah I know the guy isnt going to get banned , seems that HS is the only place to contact this guy . But why did he relist the parts your paid for . So called trying to scam someone else to pay you back ?? WTF

Give B (pissedoffsol) a PM, he might be able to forward you the guys IP address, from there you can contact his ISP and file a complaint with them. From there they might be able to pass info onto his local police department and trace him. It's worth a shot.

This would make for a great judge judy case.

call the cops.

hes not gonna call
or send his info.

do what jeffie said about contacting pissedoffsol
do what you can.
have this bastard arrested.

no initiative. hes a cuntwad. press charges.

well wasnt rele wasnt suppost to say but yeh we have an investigater and he signed on my hs account and looked at all hte shit the guy said and how hes got the nurve resell the shit, he gave me a # and i pm'd kitchens w/ it and the guys a cop n said hes got til monday(2morrow) to call it and resin w/ him or hes in sum shit.. no joke

Sweet ......get on his ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt play around with someone and my 700 bux !!!

Just be more careful man . Get you some paypal , and feel no worry about gettin scammed. If they dont accept it then dont buy from them .

paypal is not 100% to get your money back.. ask me how i know.. but yes, its a lot safer than MOs or wire transfers..

to the OP.. nice, i hope they nab his ass.. one less fucking scammer online...

i hope kitchens goes to jail and gets skull fucked

probably just pissed that one of his fellow HS members was ripped by some bastard named KITCHENS.

or hes emo and read the "punch an emo in the face" and has decided to take out his aggression on imagining kitchens getting skull fucked..... to which i say CHEERS!. :D

you are all wrong. it is because i have been in the US Marines for two and a half years, its just my vocab.

Back