important read!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whats funny is.... the asshole STILL has excuses n hasnt paid... NO ONE BUY WANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!!! hes a joke

dude isnt going to get his money back.... face it !!!!

Just ban the kitchens fucker and call it a day

go to his house, or get over it.obviously nothings gonna happen

Man you just have to face it... YOU GOT FUCKED..... It sucks and I would be pissed off too if someone took my money. Just learn from it and don't send anyone money that you don't trust!! You don't have to buy anything online from an individual. Check your local craiglist, or buy from a Company At least with
Craiglist you can get the chance to see what your buying in person before paying for it.
Obviously the cops have done nothing about it, so if it is revenge you seek. Take a trip to the address you shipped the money to and try to find the guy, beat his ass, then go back home.

Best advice I can give you is LEARN FROM IT!!!!

could someone PLEASE change that guy's username??? my last name is kitchens, and I don't want someone who I'm selling something to searching and finding this thread, and for some reason thinking that I have some association with this douchebag...

Back