Interesting girl situation...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You need to get your brain train back on track.

(Also ironic that you used to drive a train/bus thing...)
I like the irony, but I'm missing your point. How is it not on track?

Thought I'd update because you're all obviously dying to know.

Awesome weekend. We didn't sleep together but I won't go into detail with what did happen. Let's just say we had a blast together and even after a weekend together we wanted to hang out with one another last night. I'm pretty confident where this is going.

Thought I'd update because you're all obviously dying to know.

Awesome weekend. We didn't sleep together but I won't go into detail with what did happen. Let's just say we had a blast together and even after a weekend together we wanted to hang out with one another last night. I'm pretty confident where this is going.

Good to hear man! The one I was going after actually made it official with me right after midnight on New Years.

Also getting back on the wagon. Nothing happened but I set a NYE resolution to not drink until I weigh 185lbs. again. Then thinking about it, I don't want to do all that work then screw it up and wind up at 215lbs.+ again.

Glad it went well. Sounded all along like maybe she was thinking the same thing.

Well with mine. We're definitely together. Its solid. Something I've wanted for a long time. Apparently her too.

Good luck with yours man.

this shirt just came out today... and it needs to be in this thread :ph34r: :lmao:

a1335_bm.gif

Well I had to ask so obviously, I can't afford it!

from urban dictionary
the standard getting head while asleep, or while stoned
and then this treasure.

A zebra Job, consisting of a black and a white women giving head to one guy at the same time.

from urban dictionary
the standard getting head while asleep, or while stoned
and then this treasure.

A zebra Job, consisting of a black and a white women giving head to one guy at the same time.
Close. Black and white women giving a hand job while their fingers are interlaced giving the effect of a zebra.

Back